If you could hear a song for the first time again, what songs would you choose?

I hate when you listen to your favorite songs again and again, then you learn the words, then it doesn't seem amazing anymore. So if you could hear a song for the first time again, what songs would you choose?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ocean breaths salty by modest mouse, its been my number 1 favorite song for the last six years so hearing it for the first time all over again will probably make me cry

Most Helpful Girl

• How Deep Is Your Love by Calvin Harris. The very first time I heard that song I literally fell in love, then after listening to it everyday it got really annoying. I still like it though

I know how you feel. I haven't gotten to this point yet with "This Is What You Came For" by Calvin Harris. That song sends me to another world hahaha

Yeah I'm not sure if me & this is what you came for will ever even get to that point honestly 😂😂 it's absolutely amazing

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 1