Do you wish you could play this on the Piano?

For those who never open videos on here I'll do a bonus question. Which song do you wish you could play and which instrument would you play it on?

No way in hell I could do this on Osu atm and I really wish I could on the piano.

• Hell yeah!
  • maybe
  • meh
  • No
  • Already know how to play

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably, im sure if i listened to the song enough i could play it by ear, can't read music, tried, i know how but my brain eont conprehend it, but playing by ear is really easy for me, thats how i know all the songs i do know hoe to play on piano and guitar and bagpipes and harp and tuba and the trumbone

Most Helpful Girl

• Never heard that song before but it sounds nice and it's not too difficult to play, not too lengthy either, so I'm pretty positive that with 1-2 weeks of regular practice I could :D

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah I would love to play the piano - I would like to play Ludivico Einaudi stuff, I think he is an excellent composer.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qvglWAHDak

• I'm not really a music guy but if I'd learn it you would beg me NOT to sing :o
    I sing worse than a cat with a cold... you'd have to evacuate the room :-(

• Would have been nice to know how to and that was good on the first video on piano like it was

• Get a cheap midi keyboard, plug it and start learning :D

• I wish I could play piano full stop to be honest. Best instrument :D

• Nope. Sounds boring to me.

• Prob i can. I play To Zanarkand from FFX, Pokemon - Cerulean City, Some other FF songs, and anime songs.

• I'd get so much 🐱 If I could

• No probably not. I bet save the best for last by Vanessa Williams would be a good song on piano

• It doesn't look that hard.

• 1|1

What Girls Said 8

• Teach yourself to play piano, it's totally possible! You can get a 2nd hand keyboard or digital piano pretty cheap, learn some about musical notation unless you know already, download some music scores, and you're away! Not that complicated a piece - just start really slow and work up speed. Piano is awesome fun!

• Nah, not my kind of music at all. I wish I could play all of Mozart's sonatas and fantasias though, but I'm bad at piano.

• I wish I could write silly songs and play them on the piano while singing them. I regret that I can only play at about Grade 2 standard.

• It s been a while I didn t train but I can get it done after some practice I guess

• This is a toddler song with a few thrills thrown around for goos measure. Now, a nice Bach fugue, on that I am working.

• I wish I could. One of my younger sisters, the one who is 6-years-old, can play it.

• I just want to learn how to play the piano in general

• I love playing the piano and it seems a bit hard for me but I like it tho.
    I wouldn't mind playin it, I just love those piano ticks and sounds.