Why Does everyone hate Turkey?

I'm new here I haven't asked any question about Turkey but it will be the first one and within a short time I understood Everyone is sick of Turkey Why?

• Because They ask too much questions about themselves
    75% (18)63% (17)69% (35)Vote
  • Because Homophobic country
    0% (0)11% (3)6% (3)Vote
  • Muslim country
    4% (1)4% (1)4% (2)Vote
  • Ottoman Empire
    0% (0)4% (1)2% (1)Vote
  • Because their history is full of wars, invasions and conquests (of Western countries and kingdoms)
    12% (3)7% (2)10% (5)Vote
  • Erdoğan
    9% (2)11% (3)9% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
2mo Wish we were like Atatürk's Turkey
2mo ..

0|0
3|18

Most Helpful Girl

• Every single Turkish user who comes on here asks the world's opinion of Turkey. It gets annoying.

So while the Turkish user thinks their question is unique... it's not. It's so not that it's right up there in number with the penis questions.

We have a search option. I promise the Turkey question has been asked a lot.

2|4
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Cause you guys are annoying and keep asking what we think about turkey. No one fucking cares about turkey so stop asking! And no one on this site speaks Turkish so stop thinking we all do! And if y'all really wanna talk about Turkish so much, this site has a Turkish version

0|4
    0|1

What Girls Said 2

• LOL at poll

4|1
    0|1
  • eh I'm impartial turkey, y'know? being vegetarian it's hard to see the appeal? :/

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• everyone hates turkey... i'm part of everyone and i certainly don't hate turkey

0|2
    0|0
    • 2mo

thanks you're the first one that doesn't hate turkey I've seen here :) greetings to Us

• I had no opinion of Turkey at all before I came to G@G. Now I'm not fond of it because of the constant flow of stupid Turkey questions.

1|1
    0|1
    • 2mo

yeahh every gag user does hate turkey but I haven't asked and questions about turkey it's the first one

• Seriously it's A).

Every single turkey question is "what do you think of Turkey" and "do you like turks" and "what do you think of turks"

NOBODY ELSE ASKS THAT. IT'S LITERALLY ONLY TURKEY. WTF.

1|2
    0|1
  • Idiots hate Turkey.
    Why some might not be too statisfied with Turkey is because the governing country seems to go against democratic values, there are allegations of supporting ISIS, Erdogan has disrespected other countries...

0|1
    0|0
  • Because of everything.. The poll explains it all. there is nothing to like about Turkey anymore. Everything has changed, is different now by comparing its past. Turkish is becoming a country more and more with people are that are sick with extremely conservative religions, with prejudice/bias. people with full of hate against the rest of the world. they even hate their own citizens. people do love turkey but not its people

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

as a Turkish person I agree Wish we were like Atatürk's Turkey

• turkey is great with pasta / soup / grilled

0|2
    0|1
  • We don't hate Turkey

We hate people who constantly non-stop ask questions about what people think about Turkey. Not unlike this one

1|1
    0|0
  • It is option A - I swear every Turk that comes over from Turkish GaG asks about Turkey - There is even a theory you guys do it on purpose to get a laugh at how annoyed English GaG gets.

0|0
    0|1
  • Because they're stupid. 😕
    I don't know anything about Turkey, and didn't know it was being hated on, but it sounds like the same old story as just about every other one in politics. People being unable to see past their own noses.

0|1
    0|0
  • just because.. most muslims are pretty backward.

0|1
    0|1
    • 2mo

but we're the most moderate one

• Show All
    • 2mo

yes erdoğan makes turkey more islamic but we are not ruled by sharia laws there are many atheists deists in turkey and young turks are not religious at all

• 2mo

Wish we were like Atatürk's Turkey

• People don't really hate Turkey, though. It just seems there's rampant nationalism in Turkey.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is technically a Turkey question. Sly.

0|0
    0|1
  • I just prefer ham. I don't like turkey.

0|0
    0|2
  • I just don't like Turkisj

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

I just don't like Turkish girls*

• 2mo

I have no problem with Turkey and Turkish people, but i don't respect Turkish girls on GaG. I don't say all Turkish girls are bad. I think most Turkish girls are fine in Turkey , but Turkish girls i saw on GaG dont deserve respect.
      by the way why do you care what others think about your country?
      Turkey is getting stronger , People respect Turks

• Cause there are so many Turks here so there are so many turkish questions. I'm sick of the americans more though

0|2
    0|0
  • oh it's def. that there's WAY too many questions on here about them. all the rest COULD be true but, when you ask the same thing over and over, it's gets FREAKING ANNOYING

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think anyone hates turkey but everyone is sick of turks asking "what do you think of turkey."

no one in america gives a shit about turkey. but don't take that personally. we don't care about countries like Canada either.

0|1
    0|1