Girls, why are women in scary movies always whores?

like with every scary movie no matter the main plot or story line there's always mulitple girls who are nasty

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd never thought of that before until you mentioned it, but now you have... it is sooo true ! lol

What Girls Said 5

• Easy, sex sells. Who wants to look at nerdy or average women get hunted, chased, and brutalized? Makes you wonder in the direction of movie maker's minds, huh.

That's why when I was about to watch the latest Friday The 13th movie that came out, I KNEW there was going to be a naked girl in there, and there was.

• For the same reason they run in heels, never take the safety off the gun, and can't find the car keys.

• Cuz that supposedly, how you get men's attention. Just the same as, how there are sex scenes in almost every horror movie.

Ok it's nice to see hot girls but it's not nice to see them get butchered

I swear I sit there and go I don't mind if you get the rest please don't get her lol

Lol. Well at least you're a... gentleman? haha.

• Idrk... i keep askin the same thing... but i think in scary ghostyy movies they r possessed by the devil and the devil who rlly loves showin a tongue or kissin or being a whore in general... thats what i think...

• I can name at least one exception.