Girls, why are women in scary movies always whores?

like with every scary movie no matter the main plot or story line there's always mulitple girls who are nasty

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd never thought of that before until you mentioned it, but now you have... it is sooo true ! lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Easy, sex sells. Who wants to look at nerdy or average women get hunted, chased, and brutalized? Makes you wonder in the direction of movie maker's minds, huh.

That's why when I was about to watch the latest Friday The 13th movie that came out, I KNEW there was going to be a naked girl in there, and there was.

0|0
    0|0
  • For the same reason they run in heels, never take the safety off the gun, and can't find the car keys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuz that supposedly, how you get men's attention. Just the same as, how there are sex scenes in almost every horror movie.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Ok it's nice to see hot girls but it's not nice to see them get butchered

• Show All
    • 2mo

I swear I sit there and go I don't mind if you get the rest please don't get her lol

• 2mo

Lol. Well at least you're a... gentleman? haha.

• Idrk... i keep askin the same thing... but i think in scary ghostyy movies they r possessed by the devil and the devil who rlly loves showin a tongue or kissin or being a whore in general... thats what i think...

0|0
    0|0
  • I can name at least one exception.

0|0
    0|0