PC gamers, what brand of gaming PC do you play on?

I play on iBuyPower Gaming PC, which is a mid-end gaming PC that can run most of today's PC games. I don't have the money at the moment to turn my mid-end PC into a high-end PC. I just barely bought my iBuyPower PC today on a 12-month Best Buy financing plan, only having to pay $80 a month (starting next month) and the total price for the desktop, along with my Asus monitor, is $1109. If I had more money, I'd definitely upgrade my PC just a bit but unfortunately, I have a lot of bills to pay at the moment.

Anyways, what gaming PC brand do you game on?

• CyberPower
    0% (0)9% (1)7% (1)Vote
  • Alienware
    33% (1)9% (1)14% (2)Vote
  • Asus
    0% (0)9% (1)7% (1)Vote
  • Lenovo
    0% (0)9% (1)7% (1)Vote
  • Acer
    0% (0)9% (1)7% (1)Vote
  • iBuyPower
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Others
    67% (2)55% (6)58% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm looking into an Asus laptop currently. Pretty nice laptop, but my parents are paying for part of it (sort of a late culmination/birthday/Christmas present) so I'm not quite sure whether I'll be able to get it or not. Asus is my preferred brand though, they seem to know what they're doing when it comes to gaming laptops.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 6

• iBuildMyOwn

0|1
    0|0
  • Self-build

0|0
    0|0
  • I've got a custom built one.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Originally, I was gonna try to upgrade all the specs of both my old desktop (which I haven't used in about 3 years) and my HP laptop but sadly, my laptop is not upgradable and my old desktop's maximum amount of RAM it can handle is no more than 2-4GB so I had no other options but to buy a brand new desktop PC if I were to keep up with today's computer specs and architecture.

• 2mo

Sorry but I have no idea what you're talking about haha. I honestly don't know a thing about building computers. I have a cousin who does this stuff so I just said hey make me something awesome and he did lol

• You forgot custom built.

0|0
    0|0
  • Acer

0|0
    0|0
  • Only the best... Alienware Area 51.

0|0
    0|0