In my novelette, a 19 year old man marries a 29 year old man. Do you think a man marrying at 19 is too young?

A 23 year old man in my story gets into a relationship with a 17 year old. (17 is illegal in the country. He marries him at 19.

Updates:
2mo Bump

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• 29/19 isn't that bad of an age gap for the two guys.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

My bad, the age gap is only 6 years not 10. So the man is 25 when he marries the 19 year old

• 2mo

Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• So in 2 years he aged 6? Or did his boyfriend only age 2 in 6?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

When they first met they were already 6 years apart. The student was 17 and the teacher was 23 when they started the relationship

• Show All
    • 2mo

I kinda like the decade age gap better :o maybe just make him 27 when they meet :3

• 2mo

Im editing the story right now lol. Thankfully ill be editing it a lot

What Guys Said 3

• Pseudomarital abomination unions are not marriage. So it's a trick question. That being said... you've already established that the older one is an impulsive predator. A sicko. And that the younger one is vulnerable, impressionable prey. No actual love there, just a power dynamic of a demented variety.

So why should the younger man's age make any difference? The older one is a proven menace to society. He goes to jail, period. The younger one gains his self-confidence back, rises from the older one's shadow, and finds a wife. One who won't hold his crooked past against him. The older one breaks out, and bangs the first five year-old boy he sees. And gets run over with a tank. Justice served. The end.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I would have loved to see your response to my original story idea. The first story idea was supposed to be that the 23 year old man gets into a relationship with him, acts controlling and rapes the 17 year old

• I used to have a co-worker who loved having sex with old men especially. He told me that he loves their pasty, wrinkly balls. Is your character like him? x_x

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

23 years old is not old

• Show All
    • 2mo

Ok cool

• 2mo

My bad, the age gap is only 6 years not 10. So the man is 25 when he marries the 19 year old

• Yes. This is unreal.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

You are only saying that because they are two guys lol

• Show All
    • 2mo

* in the Bible Belt and other deeply religious Conservative areas of the country, a 19-year old guy being married is more common

• 2mo

Ok...

What Girls Said 2

• only if it's kyo and shinya

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

What show is that from?

It takes place in japan, i have never been to japan so i do not know if its reconsidered illegal. Both of them are American. The older guy was born in china, but raised in America. The teen was born and raised in japan, but he frequently goes to america because his dad is American

• 2mo

band members

• 2mo

• Man I don't know

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

• 2mo

Anything I say offends someone