Who has pre-ordered Mafia 3?

1
IT COMES OUT TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY, I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!

• I HAVE AND CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!!!
  • No, I'm not a fan that kind of game
  • Not a gamer/see results

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, it looks nice if I was into the series or could play it for free-but I'm not one to buy things like that. But if my boyfriend had it, I'd definitely play it.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• I'm not a gamer so I won't be ordering the game. But when I was watching the trailer I kept thinking "I'd like to watch this movie". The storyline seems interesting to me. I like stories about mobs and gangsters.

Is this game like a first person shooter? Do you have missions you have to do?

No, Its a third person open world game like GTA, or Sleeping dogs

You explore a city and like commit crimes and such.
      The police are generally the enemies (This game is going out of its way to showcase just how racist they were in the south in the 60s and you can get the cops calleld on you for just being in a white restaraunt, cops will openly call you the n-word and harrass you for your skin color. So your not really the bad guy.)
      But its like you have a city, and you are a gangster

That sounds pretty interesting. I was trying to figure out what time period they were in. Because I was getting all sorts of different ideas from the trailer.

• Nah, it's not really my kind of thing. We also generally avoid pre-ordering things.

• I'm not really a gamer but I love watching mafia movies

• Never played it. I'm not into realistic looking games tbh

• 😱😱😱😱 I'm so excited! That's one of my favorite games of all time. I had no clue they were coming out with a 3rd edition.

• I didn't. I don't like video games.

• I don't like that kind of games.

• I don't play those types of games

• Nup :P

• Not yet.

• i didn't know

• I miss gaming, haven't done it for ages. But no I haven't haha

• Not the kind of game I pre-order.

• Nahh

• Nahh

• I'm wait

What Guys Said 26

• Yep I have and I cannot wait!! I really be a good single player to tide me over until Wwe 2k17 and battlefield 1 come out.

Mafia 2 was amazing. And this one looks to have better mechanics and game design. So I really can't wait. Big fan of open world games.

• Pre-ordering is what's killing the gaming industry. It's because of that developers are releasing shitty unfinished games.

Having a few friends inside the gaming industry I can say with confidence that it's not. Unrealistic deadlines are... But that was happening LONG before preordering was huge.

This dude speaks truth here!
      Killing Floor 2 is one of the perfect examples :P

• Haven't had time to play video games consistently in years. Adulting sucks😔

• I kinda wish they decided to call it a different name. It isn't really anything to do with the mafia. It's like playing a world war 2 game as the french. Looks like a good game and I can't wait to try it but it isn't Mafia in anything but the title

The mafia are the villains plus the last protagonist is going to be one of your underbosses

yes but I always thought of the core of the mafia series was supposed to be about placing yourself within the mafia underworld. That was the DNA of the series, this game has people from the mafia in it, but it isn't so much a focus as it was before. Mafia 2 had the irish gangs but it wasn't about them.

• While I love the series, I just can't justify getting it with my existing backlog being so huge. By the time I will be able to dedicate time to it, it will have fallen dramatically in price.

• Sorry I have not ordered it

• Nope, not my type of game. I pre-order only Fighting games, RPGs and Horror Survival games.

• No, I haven't because I usually don't play those type of games.

However, I just pre-ordered FIFA 17 and I just got Madden 17', NBA 2K17, and I still play MLB 16' on occassion.

• Nope.

• I liked 2. Buuuuut I do not know if I want this game. I'll wait till its released. I'll watch some playtroughs first and then I'll decide. One thing that could make me want it is if they bring back those playboy collectibles ^-^

• Not a fan of single-player games outside of RPGs. :-P

• Haven't pre ordered it, this is the first time I hear of it. But I'll keep an eye on it

• The only game I want in2016 is resident evil 7

• Nope. Would order a different game

• I loved Mafia 2 but I'm unsure about 3, so I'll wait a bit

• I haven't.

• No. But I ordered the ps4. And I'm going to get overwatch. I'm juiced up bro!

• I want it but I can't have it. It's too overpriced.

I liked the Mafia games so far.

• no im not retarded id like to know if what im buying is garbage or not before i hand over my money thanks

• No, I haven't played that series before.

• It looks really cool, I'll get around to getting it one day. But right now my old laptop keeps freezing up so I'm saving up for a new one.

• Not yet!

• Wow mafia 3, I never even beat the first one, just stopped playing it.

first one is hard to play now, i hadn't played it but i made an attempt after trying and loving the sequel. But I did play mafia 2 and that was amazing

@G-Daz well it got frustrating I remember a part where I was driving through some neighborhood and the car fell into an empty pool. Couldn't get out, and ended up losing my save

• Ill wait when it gets on sale.

• mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn I didn't know... I bought mafia 2
    It was the last thing as game I bought!

• that games gonna just as much dick as mafia 2