Have you ever noticed that those who "buy" music are usually Rock/Metal fans than Pop/Dance fans?

Why Pop/Dance fans don't buy music?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, because pop is more about what's popular at the moment and just listening to the newest hit singles and shit, whereas people who listen to rock etc. are more into the actual bands/artists, and want to support them

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes definitely. I think it just means more to people. Gets the emotions going. That's why the emo label of a few years back was ridiculous, nearly all rock music is emotional. Whereas most pop music is just a catchy tune that you've forgotten about in a few weeks.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes.

• Nope, never noticed that.

What Guys Said 2

• Nope, I've never noticed that, and why are you relating Dance music with Pop music?
    I always support bands and DJs I like (mostly Trance, Eurodance, Techno and other EDM artists).

I mean what we would call "Radio hits"/"Club hits".

Well, in my country, EDM music is usually not among the "Radio hits" / "Club hits", that's why I prefer foreign music.

• Rock metal fans seem to have a thing for supporting their fav bands. They have a close relationship with the the guys on stage, always going to see concerts and what not

Pop meh whateves