One will Protect You, the Other 6 will try to Kill you?

One of these heroes will protect you with their lives and kill anyone to save you. The other six, one by one, will try to kill you at any cost. Who would you pick to protect you?

• The Dark Knight! One will Protect You, the Other 6 will try to Kill you!?
  • The Punisher! One will Protect You, the Other 6 will try to Kill you!?
  • Winter Soldier! One will Protect You, the Other 6 will try to Kill you!?
  • Wonder Woman! One will Protect You, the Other 6 will try to Kill you!?
  • Iron man! One will Protect You, the Other 6 will try to Kill you!?
  • Wolverine! One will Protect You, the Other 6 will try to Kill you!?
  • Albert Wesker! (Game Version not Movie Version)One will Protect You, the Other 6 will try to Kill you!?

Most Helpful Girl

• Albert. He's the smartest and that's the most valuable trait you can have.

Also we can fuck later lol xD

LOL!

I can't... I am level one so I can't initiate private convo. Plus, my account is bound to get frozen or deleted.

Email me

Hehehayden@gmail. com

I really want to play around with you a bit. I can't let it develop into anythint like a relationship tho because you have had a boyfriend before and i never had a girlfriend

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Batman, he is a genius.

• It was a toss up between Dark Knight and Wolverine and I went with Wolverine.

• You never put Superman 😔

But out of the choices you gave, I'd reluctantly choose Wonder Woman.

• Iron Man or Batman! Even when they die I'll inherit a shit ton of money!

• Batman, he's the best and my favorite hero out of all ^-^

• The dark knight

Hands down

• I only know 4/7 characters here. I pick Wolverine but, won't I die anyways in the scenario you describe?

• Wolverine. He's practically made of metal XD

• my boyfriends little brother like all the time. Last week when I was over I caught him looking up my skirt as I was going up the stairs but only this time I paused and spread my legs so he could clearly see I had no panties on, then I went upstairs and banged his brother my boyfriend for about five minutes. After my boyfriend chased me as he had a big essay to write on my way out I went into his brother's room to find him jerking off, then I had sex with him too.

What Guys Said 25

• Wolverine. He's the best at what he does.
    Batman doesn't kill. Winter Soldier only does so it brainwashed into it. Iron Man doesn't have much of a stomach for it. Wonder Woman doesn't try to. Punisher doesn't have a healing factor.
    You are left with a man who can heal from any injury and is exceptional at killing. Who else is better than Logan as a protector?

1. The Batman I posted a pic of kills anyone who gets in his way. 2. Iron Man killed plenty of people in the Iron Man movie. 3. Winter Soldier was a trained killer as a soldier in WW2 before being the Winter Soldier.

Batman kills. Just look at christian bale ot ben affleck.

And its my question, my rules.

Fine. But he's not Batman then. Again research the character.

• Wolverine, of course. If he's taking on these other 6, he's going to need his healing powers. So if he gets fucked up, he can just heal and keep going.

• It's a tie between Wonder Woman and Batman, but you should have put Hulk, or Silver Surfer in the poll.

• Wonder Woman bro. Cuz then we'd be all like so hot yum yum gimme kiss mushy gushy oh yeah mmmmwaaa baby oh my goodness gracious nakey bakey eggs n shakey woah nelly get r done shower happy yup

• The punisher

• Was between Iron Man and Winter Soldier, but I don't want someone who can be brainwashed being the one that can defend me so I went for Tony.

• I don't know much about them but I think the Dark Knight would be best choice

• Wonder Woman is some god's daughter if I'm right. Semi-divinity makes her the obvious choice I'd say.

• Meh.. don't need their protection bruh just fight and die like a man.

• Wonder woman would MURDER everyone else in a fight as everyone else is just a human. I choose Wonder Woman.

• iron man! tony stark is DA MAN

• Wonder Woman, cause I satisfy her certain needs in exchange for protecting ;).

• Sorry baty but wonder woman duhh

• Gimme Wonder Woman

I'll treat her to some high class dates afterwards

• Batman is the only one who can take the others down.

Go Batman

• Batman. Because he'd plan ahead. The others might be smart, but they aren't as strategic.

• Lol at the guys who chose wonder woman just so they could be with a girl.

Well I did that for sex but also I could care less to see her die same with weaker but I feel like hell win and I don't want wolverine to die same with all the others.

• wonder woman , sexy aff

• Pretty sure Wonder Woman is the most powerful one here.

But she is a women, so she'll probably turn on you or be flaky and distracted by gossip with her friends.

• There is only one superhero here that is a lady? What's up with that? Why can't it be a balance of 3 superhero dudes and 3 superhero ladies out of the entire six?

You should have put "Deadpool" in this instead -__-

Because The Punisher is totally fucking out of place in this one, because he is NOT A "SUPER" HERO, he's only an Anti-Hero that is still a regular mortal human, although he has a really high level of tolerance to pain.

The only way Frank Castle would even really have a chance here is if he has his Hi-Tech Battle Van with ridiculous high tech weapons and gear and the right information about every other superhero and also equipped with the right equipment against each. Otherwise maybe his Undead "Franken-Castle" form might have a chance. Otherwise he'd have to wait til all the other ones wipe each other out first or something.

The healing factor of Wolverine would be too much for most to handle, although he isn't completely immortal or anything. Wonder woman also practically have no real weaknesses so that's also would be too much and easily tilt the fight in her favor.

• Wonder Woman. If I'm going to die, I want a beautiful woman at my side.

• I chose wonder woman so I can go balls deep when we're done.

• you don't want wolverine attacking you

• The only one I know is Wolverine so I'll have to pick him