What are your opinions on these songs?

This one you kinda have go off the lyrics.

Do you agree with jest of the songs?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• I tried, but it was country, so F-😂
    http://images.memes.com/meme/596569

• Take it Outside: Very simplistic guitar. Eeeck. Country music. Country music is usually supposed to have a lot more intricate guitar, but this is really pathetic for country. I mean, all that really matters is that it sounds good. But it doesn't. It's boring, bland, and generic as fuck. Not in my opinion.

Read Me My Rights: Ouch, that's really bad sound quality. They're both very, very simplistic. This one, less so. It's not just one string the entire time. It's one chord the entire time and some plebeian solo guitar. A marginal step up. Cheesus Crust. At 2:00 what the fuck is that? Sounds like a cat is being strangled to death with a guitar string.

You must be from NorCal. -___-;

What is supposed to be the jest of these songs?

I am from SouthernCali actually, the jest of the songs are don't be afraid to stand up for what you believe in and fight for what you think is right and defend yourself. :)

Well, sure. Why would anyone not agree with the jest?

I was just wondering is all

• I kinda liked them! :)

• Maybe they'd be nice as the cover song for the right movie, to create an atmosphere. As a song I dislike them, not my style of music at all :-(
    And I'm not really into music...

• Good stuff

• Ooooo yeah I like this!

• Not feeling it

• I like the first one.

• it's alright, very American.

• First one is decent, but singing has an annoying accent. Second one the singing is pretty shit (might just be the audio though) and the tune isn't good so I don't like it.

• I agree with some of the jests.

• I like them both actually

• Yes I do

• It was so nice & good..

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• I'm not very big on country, so it might just be my taste in music but it certainly isn't something I personally would listen to.
    They aren't terrible tho.

• Alright songs but not really my genre.

• They're melodically uninteresting, the chord progressions are boring and the sound quality is terrible.

If you're looking for like patriotic music, I'm sure there's better quality out there.

• I've actually heard and like that second one before.

• Can't stand Brantley Gilbert OMG 😂 The only song I like from him is Hell of an Amen 😂