Do you use a case for your expensive phone?

Titles says it all

Do you think people should cover up their beautiful phones?

• Case
  • No case

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if I don't use a case for my expensive phone my expensive phone isn't gonna be worth that much when I drop it.

lol exactly! I know people who have cases, but they're not protective cases, they're just for pretty so if they dropped their phone... 🙈

Most Helpful Guy

• Im not gonna tell anyone else what to do, but I'm terrified to even pick up my phone without a case right now.

When I got my new phone, I ordered a case online the same day. It took almost a month to arrive. I felt like I was walking on eggshells every time I left my house with my unprotected phone for a MONTH.

The case I got was a Spigen slim armor case. It is pretty durable , but thin and lightweight. It was about 40$ I believe. The coolest thing about it is it has a compartment on the back for my license and debit card, so I don't have to carry around a wallet anymore :D

What Girls Said 21

• No. Haven't gotten around to getting one. It's actually fine without a case, but I don't have a screen protector too, and that one I really do need.

What type of phone do you have?

• I always figure people without cases dont appreciate the value of their phone. Usually people who get a new phone all the time and can afford to not take care of their stuff

Or just experiencing your phone the way it was meant to be. 800$ phone but your hands touch cheap plastic all day. No?

Yeah like it was meant to be- broken the first time you drop it so you have to buy a new one?

• I don't thinks it is because of expensive or not expensive, but may be related to beautiful or not the back cover of the phone is. :-)

My phone back cover is originally white, and it's so beautiful to me. Then I just bought a black case to cover it from being dirty as it's too white.

But sometimes, I want to take it from the beautiful white side so I can show it off.

Ah I see

Engineers take a lot of time to make a nice phone for you. Would you ever experience it the way it was meant to be? I know for me it's night and day

• no expensive phone :)

• I use a case. 😊

Would you ever go without one?

I see lol. It's interesting. Because we pay so much for phones. Engineers spend so much time on designing a phone that will feel and look amaZing in your hands

And what do you we, throw on a 15$ plastic over it. Would you say that takes away from some of the experience?

Nope, not at all.

• Yes. I look at people that don't have cases like they have 2 heads.

• Yes, I have a case on my phone.

• I have an LG G3 and yes i have a case for it

• Yes. My. phone case is. so beautiful. :)

But isn't the phone more beautiful?

Nope. It's not as aesthetically pleasing.

The material on your phone, completely bare. No screen protector or case is pretty high quality stuff. Nice aluminium and glass. No?

• i don''t

• Do I use a case? I have 7 hehe (bit of an addict)

• My phone has one of the best cases money can buy on it. I am protecting my phone investment.

• no case

You dont mind the scratches from
      Placing it down on tables and stuff?

Well that's what I'm trying to figure out

Even though it does get dings or dents, it's not a big deal and at least you get to use to your phone the way it was meant too

So your not one for touching cheap plastic versus your carefully crafted cellie

ya but i have a few jeweled cases

• No worries here I have a cheap phone.

• My phone is currently nude

• I use an expensive case for my expensive phone

• It's a smart thing to do

• do I want to crack my beautiful phone? I'll pass

But you never get to feel it either lol

• Yes, otherwise my expensive phone will break.

• Nope and I dropped it down 3 flights of stairs. Lol

Why do you prefer to go caseless?

Just never think about buying one. The phone survived.

• Yep. My case has snoopy on it ☺️

What Guys Said 16

• i do. i didn't for a long time but last year bought an otter box. it's been a life saver... well phone saver anyway

• Is an iPhone 6s Plus considered expensive?

yes it is

I've known people to use diamond studded &/or gold cover phones customised to their requirements etc

• I hardly use mine - I think the phone is under the bed somewhere at the moment so I don't need a case.

• Insanely stupid not to.

• Case for me. Always will lol

• If and only if I can fit my headphones.

If I have to take off my case to use my headphones, no (or a different) case for me

• Yes I do

• I have a case but more to make it easier to grip my phone than to protect it. I only pay £7/month for my phone though anyway

• CASE: Cellular Ammunition Storage Equipment. I'm not equipped with CASE.
    Now to be serious my phone is already expensive enough to spend any more money on it. So once again, no case.

• I use one, because I like flip covers (the ones that don't fully close, but still go over your screen), but you don't have to.

• What ever covers the phone and protects it. Don't care about the stupid brands, colors and accessories for the cases.

• Hell yeah. This phone is $220. I found a pretty solid case on amazon for it for under $20.

• I have an otter box.

• what phone?

• No case

• I don't have a case but my phone's not expensive. It cost 75 euros when I got it 3 years ago, now I think you can get it for under 50