What is your reaction when you lose a game?

Any type of game, playing sports, video games, board games, etc. How do you take losing?

• I don't careWhat is your reaction when you lose a game?
  • WTF!What is your reaction when you lose a game?
2mo - - - ---- - -
2mo - -- ---------

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh I'm such a sore loser. I remember once I was playing monopoly with my dad (I was like 12) and I lost. Let's just say the little red hotels and little green houses went flying haha

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm like DA FUCK JUST HAPPEND YA FUCKING PRICK ASKDJ ASON OF A BITCH ASSS PIECE OF GOD DDAMN SHIT CRAP FUCK YOU

stupid game.

What Girls Said 4

• If I lose a game the person who won better be ready for a real war

• Hahahahahahahaha I lose my shit😂 I'm not going to even try and deny that

• If I'm the one that's playing and it's really important to me I'll feel upset at my own self.

• I am terrible when I lose.

What Guys Said 21

• I don't do well with it in sports. I'm competitive and hold myself to a high athletic standard, and I get extremely frustrated with myself if I don't perform at a level I find acceptable.

Video games frustrate me to, depending on the game. I mostly play sports video games like Madden (American Football) or NHL (Hockey), so the competitiveness transfers to the game world. It ESPECIALLY pisses me off when I play a talented gamer who just beats the hell out of me with their thumbs, and I know I would ANNIHILATE them if we were actually on a field, court, rink, etc. Plus in terms of football/Madden, I play a very smart and conventionally wise game, i. e. I run the ball, I don't throw deep passes every single play, I punt on 4th down, play for field position, etc. It drives me NUTS to play someone who just tries to throw a long touchdown pass every single play and plays what I call "video game football", I want to play a real life simulation. So playing online can frustrate me when I play some kid going for the home run every time, especially if they win. Usually I use their stupidity to my advantage and beat them by playing smart, but some of these guys are just good with the joystick, and the players move in a way they couldn't in reality, and I HATE it. Definitely broken a lot of controllers and dented some walls😂

But then a shooter game, I know I'm terrible, and I never get better even with practice. Just not for me. So when I used to play Call Of Duty I would get LIT UP by some 14 year old kid whose voice hasn't changed yet and he's talking shit at me, a 32 year old man, hahaha. That frustrates me, but I'm beaten down and broken on those games, I've given up expecting to be good, it's been happening since I was a freshman in college playing GoldenEye on N64🙄 I wouldn't last a minute in real life combat if these games are any indication⚰

Board games, whatever. I never play them much, and those are for fun if I am, I don't get competitive with those.

• I really don't give a fuck. Most cases I play single player. If I really want to win at all costs there's always cheat codes or trainer programs that I can take advantage of, other than that download a completed savegame profile to sabe time and frustration.

Against another player I can pick and choose opponents where I know the match will be about even, where me and them are about equal in experience instead of against playing against someone that's been playing the game excessively and obsessively and would pretty much every single time no matter what I try to do because they would totally outclass me. But if they want to help me, then that's a different story.

• Not good. I play to win, so if I don't I get mad, but I don't lash it out on others, but on myself, cause I lost.

• if i can't beat a level, i get annoyed and give up, then eventually i go online to find a cheat code or game save editor so i can get past boss by ultimizing my characters power levels. like i did for the final fantasy 13 games especially barthandelus 2nd in the first game. this crap never helped
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV8lsqqQp2Y

• I pretend A but I secretly want to do B

• I use to be gracious but then i grew up, now im like FACK this shit

• it really depends... in sports if i gave my all and the other was better, i can only admire the opponent, i say congrats, shake hands and learn on my mistakes to improve
    In games i RAGE... because i know that i'm better than that

• For the most part, it's I don't care

It becomes the second one when there's either high competition or money on the line

• Both options are not acceptable to me. WINNING AND LOSING IS A PART OF LIFE. Don't worry to much. let the better one win.

• Wtf 😂😂😂😂

• I can't lose anything... boy.

• Very pissed off

• I only care about the quality of my playing. Loosing from time to time is normal.

• Cool outside, burning inside

• I hit my head with my shoes

• I usually say - urgh fuck you... - but if i not them I will smirk lol

• I throw the controller at the tv. And that's just when i'm playing scrabble.

• I usually just say "Good Games. You're good."

• i remember the funny times i had during that loss and laugh with my mate :D

• WTF!