Taylor Swift or Kanye West?

• Taylor SwiftTaylor Swift or Kanye West?
  • Kanye WestTaylor Swift or Kanye West?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• I actually like Kanye's music a lot, at least his early stuff. I met him briefly about a year before he blew up, he was Talib Kweli's DJ for the leg of a tour for one of the Kweli/Common shows I saw, '03 I think. They called everyone up on the stage to dance at the end, and my date wanted to go up because she loved Common. So I was just kind of standing around, got to talking with the DJ, who introduced himself as " 'Ye." I was asking about where Hi-Tek the usual DJ was at, and he was telling me about how he was filling in and that he made beats for a bunch of Jay-Z songs I liked, and I was "damn, that's YOU?" Honestly was a really cool guy, at least in the few minutes we spoke. Then a year later "Through The Wire" came out, I saw the video, and was like "wait a minute...", put the " 'Ye"/Kanye thing together, and was like "oh shit, it's THAT guy." Crazy how big he's gotten now.

Anyway, I've had zero cool interactions with Taylor Swift, so despite his current overwhelmingly douchey persona, I'll be Team Kanye.

• I think Kanye West - I wouldn't be a huge fan of either but Tyler is very poppy for me

• I'm attracted to Taylor and she has a nice voice. I didn't mind Kanye in the past with his earlier albums like College Dropout and Late Registration. But now he's just a bit more egotistical and annoying. Taylor is getting there, but not there yet. I don't follow either one now, but Taylor I'm attracted to.

• Wheres the ''Both shit'' Option?

• Can I vote "neither"

• I only listen to classical music so I can't say if I like their music or not. When it comes to judging as a person, I can't choose because I don't know anything about them.

• Taylor Swift! Hello? Anybody home? Huh? Think people think!

• Kanye generates entertainment. Vote Taylor off the island.

• Neither bit if i had to choose one taylor swift i cannot stand kanye west.

• Taylor, she's beautiful.

• Syphillis

• Neither

• She is way more attractive ;)

• What's the question -- whose music I like more, who I respect more as a person, etc?

Everything like just as a whole

What Girls Said 4

• How can anyone support Taylor?

• I really don't like either of them. Taylor Swift is the only one I can stick I guess.

• I rather eat my arm off

• Well, I dislike both, but I hate T-Swizzle less.
    @LittleSally Coz I know how much you *love* Taylor Swift judging by the amount of takes you write about her lmao

I wrote just the one...
      And, honey, this wasn't me... You'll never find me anonymous...

@LittleSally Ahaha oops, I swear there's an editor who has written about her several times... oh well.
      I was just tagging you coz I thought you didn't like her aha.