Which of the following games do you enjoy playing the most on your gaming PC?

• The Half-Life seriesWhich of the following games do you enjoy playing the most on your gaming PC?
  • Portal seriesWhich of the following games do you enjoy playing the most on your gaming PC?
  • Left 4 Dead seriesWhich of the following games do you enjoy playing the most on your gaming PC?
  • Grand Theft Auto seriesWhich of the following games do you enjoy playing the most on your gaming PC?
  • Garry's ModWhich of the following games do you enjoy playing the most on your gaming PC?
  • AmnesiaWhich of the following games do you enjoy playing the most on your gaming PC?
  • Others

Most Helpful Guy

• Portal 1. Didn't like portal 2 at all though. GTA is good if you're high

What Girls Said 2

• Out of those, I guess GTA...
    But I only enjoy third person action-adventure games, and I only own a PC, so my possible game adventures are somewhat limited.

• GTA and Amnesia

What Guys Said 1

• I'm mostly on Steam and play all sorts of games, mostly rpg's and simulators. Only thing they have in common is they all were had for less than $30. I used to be a Sims fan until I realized the DLC and expansions costs more than the base game, which amounts to $500 once it's rather complete and stuff that should have been included at launch in the base game is bought. Fuck EA, can't wait until there's a Sims clone like Simcity that they ruined.