Which of the following games do you enjoy playing the most on your gaming PC?

• The Half-Life seriesWhich of the following games do you enjoy playing the most on your gaming PC?
    8% (1)25% (1)12% (2)Vote
  • Portal seriesWhich of the following games do you enjoy playing the most on your gaming PC?
    0% (0)25% (1)6% (1)Vote
  • Left 4 Dead seriesWhich of the following games do you enjoy playing the most on your gaming PC?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Grand Theft Auto seriesWhich of the following games do you enjoy playing the most on your gaming PC?
    50% (6)0% (0)38% (6)Vote
  • Garry's ModWhich of the following games do you enjoy playing the most on your gaming PC?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • AmnesiaWhich of the following games do you enjoy playing the most on your gaming PC?
    17% (2)0% (0)12% (2)Vote
  • Others
    25% (3)50% (2)32% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Portal 1. Didn't like portal 2 at all though. GTA is good if you're high

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Out of those, I guess GTA...
    But I only enjoy third person action-adventure games, and I only own a PC, so my possible game adventures are somewhat limited.

0|0
    0|0
  • GTA and Amnesia

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I'm mostly on Steam and play all sorts of games, mostly rpg's and simulators. Only thing they have in common is they all were had for less than $30. I used to be a Sims fan until I realized the DLC and expansions costs more than the base game, which amounts to $500 once it's rather complete and stuff that should have been included at launch in the base game is bought. Fuck EA, can't wait until there's a Sims clone like Simcity that they ruined.

0|0
    0|0