What do girls like to see guys wear for halloween?

Halloween's just round the corner again. I'm planning to go out clubbing with some mates and maybe hook up. What costumes do girls like to see on a guy that would make him stand out to them?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think something playful. Though I do like steam punk, goth, and victorian.

What would you see as a playful costume?

Are you dressing up this year?

Sort of. I got a few items to wear and having something done for it. I've got two different parties to go to on the same day. I've brought sugarless treats for one party because often diabetics are ignored. I'm not diabetic but got some maltol chocolate cookies. I thought about getting ghostly candy but it didn't look like much though the peeps were funny. I figured everyone brings chips.

Anyways my hair will be blue, I'll have tattoos, a hat, something on my face, I'm a trippy hippy retro comic girl with glitter. But I don't think they will get me near a karaoke. I even have some sort of platform shoes and a scarf I can pretend is a trippy fuzzy boa. I don't really have any funky t'shirts so maybe I'll be pink stripes like a hamburgler. haha (the hat is kind of right for that and so are some striped gloves I have). I do wonder if I should of picked up some rave glow bracelets.

I also got a brain shaped jello mold and some silicon candy molds.

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to go for a joker look? with face paint have a heart and diamond shape on your face (the ones on playing cards) also have a black or red or purple tear drop coming down from your eye (make sure not both eyes only one) girls will never leave you Haha.. I'm serious you would look really whats the word.. badass and attractive? yes

make sure to also wear the appropriate clothes!

Oops not airspray... hairspray works to set things and will wash out later. You can also use flower with water colors put in for makeup. But its just as easy to buy costume makeup in cheap kits and use some eyeliner for most the effects. You can use a piece of foil over the teeth but some places do sell fake teeth grills. You should be able to buy cheap cloves at a dollar or thrift store. Pharmacies also sell cotton night gloves for eczema that would be usable though its meant for short fingers. For some silly variation you could get color change lipstick or glow in the dark that they also sell this time of year.

If you don't want the hairspray color for your hair. You can get color hair powders that wash out. Or the color powders used for color parties which is just a colored rice flower used in some festivals. I've seen dollarama and dollar tree carry it as well as some regular pharmacies.

What Girls Said 1

• something that shows the guys personality

What Guys Said 3

• I reckon something unusual and creative - Not just something a lot of guys are wearing

• Just dress like a gogoboy lmao.

• body paint