Of these choices what is your favorite band from the 90s? Let's hear it 90s kids?

Or some other band?
For me Morrissey (my love, no homo but real fans understand) and R. E. M.

• Nirvana
    71% (5)67% (6)69% (11)Vote
  • Bush
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • No Doubt
    14% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
  • Weezer
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • R. E. M.
    0% (0)11% (1)6% (1)Vote
  • Morrissey
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Sublime
    15% (1)22% (2)19% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Girl

• From your list Id say Nirvana. When I think of the 90s I think of Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Smashing Pumpkins, Garbage, Korn... I could be here all day naming 90s bands. All great bands.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer Pearl Jam, Smashing Pumpkins, and 90s Counting Crows (their later stuff is terrible), but from your list Nirvana.

From your list, I still listen to Nirvana the most, followed by REM and Sublime, but now that you reminded me of Bush I'll probably listen to Glycerine on repeat for the next two days.

0|2
    0|0
    • 2mo

I just listen to chemicals between us I forgot what an amazing song that is. I saw Bush last year and they were fucking amazing!

What Girls Said 1

• I had a lot of favorites.

KoRn

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Oh shit how could I forget!! I was such a huge Korn fan in Elementary/middle school. Thank you for bringing up some nostalgia for me lol

What Guys Said 4

• Red Hot Chili Peppers

1|3
    0|0
  • Of those options I'd probably go with REM. Sublime has a few good ones same with Nirvana. Never heard of the rest. Soundgarden and Pearl Jam are my 90s bands

0|1
    0|0
  • REM or Nirvana for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Sublime

0|0
    0|0