Which Celebrity A Lister Do you think molested Corey Haim?

A few names have been mentioned

Charlie Sheen, Tom Hanks , Jeremy Piven , Gary Cole , JohnTravolta, Kefer Sutherland, Stephen Speilberg even,
But thats all speculation.

Who do honestly think i couldve been?

Most Helpful Guy

• Geez they're very prominent Hollywood A-Listers who have been mentioned as possibly molesting Corey Haim.

I truly hope that none of these people molested him because we all know how much of a scandal it would be!

I wouldn't put it past "Charlie Sheen".

Yeah the rumours are its more likely its a guy that is or was somewhat of a family man

Thanks for the upvote 😆

Thanks for the MHO 😉

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't make assumptions to who unless evidence surfaced and they were tried and convicted. It's not right to accuse people who may be innocent. Rumors ruin people's lives.

What Guys Said 6

• It sounds like there may have been a ring so there may be more than one.

• It's Sad that happened to Corey. But it will come out in Hollywood.

• charlie sheen

• I think it was probably John Travolta

• More than one did. If you read it they said he was raped I think when filming Lucas, and then a couple years later (mid teens) there was ongoing abuse by someone else.

Charlie sheen might be the first but the second sounds like someone else.

This isn't rare sadly in Hollywood. There are a lot of people who have rumors following them. They just get buried as long as lots of people keep making money.

• Why are people so sure he was abused. It's like someone anonymously on the internet said he was sexually abused and suddenly it became a fact and now people are just throwing names out left and right on who did it. I feel like people are just taking a dead guys name dragging it through the mud to create news and drama.

He said he was abused and also Feldman. It goes wayyyyy back to their childhood years. They have both openly discussed it.

@Rocket_Queen Frankly I think just for his own name people should move on. It's not like criminal charges can be made even if they were proven because of statute of limitations. I just feel like people are looking for drama when there isn't any.

I think hollywood is abit on edge about predatorial alisters.. after the Bill Cosby Garry Glitter Rolph Harris etc etc and someone knows something with so hard facts .. I loved Corey Haim and id love to know the truth behind what spoiled his soul

What Girls Said 2

• Besides Jackson? Sheen. I hope not Sutherland because I would hate to hate him. He's far to attractive

• Eh... What?

Wow i thought everyone had heard the rumours going around all these years since Corey died. And hollywood is set to name the main suspects

I don't even know who Corey Haim is...

You may want to look him up. he was a total babe very trouble but he was hot