What would you rate our band's song?

We finally decided to choose the name B-Tells for our band and this is our first song "Bazi Vaghta" which means "Sometimes" in Persian, i hope you enjoy it.

Most Helpful Girl

• The instrumentals are awesome. The vocals are not bad but could be better. Wish I understood the lyrics!
    Overall 😎!

Thank you, Here's the lyrics:

0:22 sometimes when i was alone walking near the sea, everytime i remember your words i feel tears in my eyes and i light up a cigarette
      0:33 my eyes are on the door, why? why? why? in this game you were the paltry and as i always say we were not happy, i clean my days with blade, why did i become captive of a paltry person
      0:55 why did i become attached to this, why should this body stay tired
      1:6 everytime i searched for her then settled down and thought she's gone forever, regretting that i didn't hug her enough but you know, you were my concern.
      1:28 whenever i get alone i feel your hands on my hands but even if I'm still standing, i can walk with my Knapsack of sarrows
      1:40 It have been many years since the last time i laughed, my scream passes in loneliness, I'm the one who will never forgive you.
      1:50 (now talking to God) I'm in your duty, God i don't know what was that which destroyed me, I submit to You I'm under your destiny...

Thanks for mh 😘

You're welcome

Most Helpful Guy

• Holy shit dude u got bars! I'm definitely downloading this! 👍👊🔥🔥🔥🔥

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 5

• just wanted to quickly post to this, so it didn't close out before I got the chance and I shall listen to your song in the morning because I'm heading to bed now.

• That is really good - Great job

• Sic! Bro that is sweet!

• If you got a professional producer that shit would be 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thats great dude

• Something like rap. Video needs to be more lively.