Would you like to be famous? In what way?

Most Helpful Guy

• id want to be a musician. And inspire the upcoming gens to stand up for their dreams. A new age of rebels fighting for their freedom to dream out loud and be proud of who they are and what they represent

• Omg I love this.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

• @ivywang1030 thanks very much
      Its important today.
      So much people want to be special and different, yet we afraid to break ourselves of the chain.
      Were afraid to get laughed at, because we actually care and are passionate about things that makes US happy.
      therefor we will dissap few people.
      But i dont think anyone ready to be 24 and say; my life is fucked, all what is coming ahead is pure torture...

I wouldn't want to be labeled a rolemodel tho, just someone who followed his dreams and did what made him happy=make music, entertain and have fun.

Tbh, we need a new mick jagger or jim morrison

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were to be famous, I would like to be famous for my books. I would love to be a successful writer.

What Guys Said 15

• Even if I wanted fame then only on the internet. Maybe a popular gamer. Or just a popular gager would do. I'm humble.

• No, fame has no interest for me. I enjoy my privacy, and don't need Paparazzi following me everywhere, going into a restaurant and needing to give autographs... Not for me.

• I would love to be a famous actor :) Hollywood only ruins the lives of those that allow it to be ruined. I see more than plenty still doing great after many years on the silver screen..

• If I could turn on at will to be invisible and then want to be noticed I would want that over being noticed.

• No way I would hate to be famous - People in your business all the time

• Definitely not. Fame ruins too many people's lives. I'd only do it to help others and to find the woman that I want. Otherwise, no.

• No. I hate being in the spotlight. A steady income behind the scenes would be perfect (possibly with a small but loyal following).

• Youtube famous like pewdiepie, I wouldn't mind having a popular youtube channel, it would be fun.

• Cool, when are you gonna start?

• Pretty much LOL, plus so no one interrupts and stuff like that.

• Yes that would be nice!

• In Design, and football or swimming.

• Okay nice how is it going so far?

• Ahhh Design, I'll try :p
      Football, never.
      Swimming, I could If I really try hard and put all of my energy and effort into it.

What about you?

• Hahah aah okay, good luck :). I think being a famous athletic would be cool, cause you're known for doing something great but the paparazzi is not following me every second of the day. But I'm not that good at sports so hahah

• Nobel prize !

• I would love to save someone's life.

• Already am. I created the universe.

• Okay God

• I have no idea lol

• @rocccky Because mysterious ways.

• Only to use it to make money.

Otherwise no.

• No. I like my privacy. You can have the fame... I'll take the fortune!

• Lol no I like my privacy too, so we're having a little problem now

• only dopes seek out fame.

What Girls Said 7

• Heeeel naw!

I'd like to do what I love and be rich because of it, but never famous! Neeever famous.
    It's a curse.

• Maybe for helping others?

• If people like me yes if people would bash about me no. and as long as I don't have stalker / crazy fan.

• I would like to be a popular writer, but I do not think that even the most popular writers get fame, unless they choose to be in movies or do interviews

• That's true, what would you like to write about?

• It s very competitive :(

• That's true but you gotta have faith

• Nope.

• Nah I'm okay with not being famous

• Nope. Never. No, thank you. I would never want to be famous

• Lol, I love her to bits and she feels the same ;p