What have been your past Halloween costumes?

What have been your best and what have been your worst?

Most Helpful Guy

• i was all sorts of things but, for the past couple of years, i used slipknots bassist, mask. he passed away, but was able to find his mask at a Halloween place, to honor him

Most Helpful Girl

• Best would have to be sugar skull, cheetah, genie, and the girl version of ghost rider.
    worst would have to be a fairy, witch, lmao power ranger (the pink one), and a pumpkin.

What Guys Said 3

• I dressed up as a 12 year old.

Didn't get any candy though

• A pimp, a mob attorney, a cowboy.

• i haven't dressed up in a long time. but i always was a vampire as a kid.

What Girls Said 2

• Well sad to say considering Halloween is my favorite holiday, I've only dressed up for Halloween twice before. Once I was a boxer (which I'd say was the worst costume) the second time I was an Roman goddess (which I think was the best one) I think I'll dress up this year, going to be a broken doll.

I was thinking of being a roman goddess. Thats always a nice costume.

if you only had two, and one was your worst, then the other one would have been your best. it was implied, so you didn't really need to mention that it was your best. good luck with broken doll though

@Dave20154 thanks :)

• A cowgirl, a prisoner, a police officer, a stripper, and a maid