Have you ever been to a Play, Opera, Symphony, or musical?

I have been to a few theatrical productions such as Dracula and It's A Wonderful Life. I have also been to one Symphony which was in Christmastime about my 5th grade year. In High school on my class trip to Washington DC we saw a murder mystery play at The Kennedy Center. Have you attended a preformance? If so what did you think?

0|0
13|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Love it all, ballet is good too.

I like more intimate events.
    Chamber music, jazz clubs, blues bars, that sort of thing. Trios to Quintets are the right size of performances.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• A few plays and a hell of a lot of musicals.

0|1
    0|0
  • All of the above :)

Like, I've been in some too. Nothing big though, just school and community stuff. Not opera though, cuz like the singing for that takes a lot more training.

And like, I love symphonies and opera especially. Like musicals are okay but they've gotten really generic and kinda lame. The older ones are better. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I saw the Lion King in London, it was amazing! I've also seen a play I forgot what it was called but it was nice. I watched plays and listened to opera when I went to the Italian embassy, they were having a show it was fantastic. I saw a play when I was in China, really good. I also went to Moulin Rouge in Paris, I'm not sure what category that falls under, lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, Yes, Yes, and Yes to all of those. I used to work with a symphony orchestra and once sang with them as a part of Mozart's Requiem.
    Saw Wicked and Jekyll & Hyde.
    Saw and been in A Midsummer Night's Dream, and Romeo & Juliet.
    Saw Faust, the Opera.

0|1
    0|0
  • Many. I love the arts very much. I'm looking forward to Christmas eve because I have tickets to the symphony and they're doing Harry Potter. I think it will be fun!

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I've been to The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses several times and each experience was absolutely amazing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I saw Phantom of the Opera about a year ago.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been to a few plays and musicals when I was younger, maybe even an opera before but I'm not too sure

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't. :(

0|1
    0|0
  • I personally love symphonies, Plays and musicals. i've not been to an Opera :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I've been to a few plays and musicals.

0|1
    0|0
  • My grandmother took me to a musical when I was 10-12 years old. It was the Christmas one with Scrooge in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • it is disgusting how uncultured people have become

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Phantom of the Opera, Peter Pan, Zorba the Greek, Fiddler on the Roof, Rent, Stomp, Wicked, Annie, to name a few. Avenue Q was definitley interesting and different. lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Not for a long time maybe 10 years or more - A guy I worked with was an actor and starred in a few plays - The last real play I went to must be about 30 years ago, I remember thinking it was a brilliant experience - I think it was Arthur Millers "Death Of A Salesman"

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course. I just can't deal with opera but I try to get to a play or symphony a few times each year.

0|1
    0|0
  • Many times I've been to the Opera, and Symphony. I'm part Italian after all lol

1|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

at least someone has culture left then again Rome did rule the world once !!

• I have actually and I'm not really a fan of plays or musicals but I do quite enjoy a good symphony.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've seen the music man twice

1|1
    0|0
  • I've watched too many too remember. I like preforming more than watching though

0|1
    0|0
  • Never 0. o

0|0
    0|0