What is your fav netflix series at the moment?

I just watched Stranger things not too long ago and thought I was good, not sure what else I should binge watch.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not subscribed to Netflix and don't watch any series

What Girls Said 10

• Orange is the New Black
    If not, then it'd probably be, Gossip girl *hangs head in shame* or Don't Trust the B in Apartment 23. Not all of them are Netflix originals, but I watch them on there so that counts right lmao.
    Gonna start watching Narcos soon too, heard it's hella good!

I thought orange is the new black started off good but then became predicable, I haven't finished it. I watched the first episode of Narcos so far and it's good enough to continue

Yeah it has become a little predictable I think, but I still enjoy it.

• Stranger Things was great.

Try Narcos

I'm watching Pablo Escobar-El Patron de Mal at the moment and am completely hooked.

Next will be the series dealing with Amanda Knox.

I just watched the first episode, I get it, big bad drug lord who is unstoppable, but who will take him down? The suspense... I don't think it's bad but probably worth watching.

the Spanish doesn't bother me, I know some Spanish so I can understand a bit

Hell I was required to learn Spanish for a job and I can't even understand a lot of South American Spanish. It's very different. Some words and phrases are similar but dang, they speak so fast and their accent is very different from Mexican Spanish to me. Either way, I really think you should explore Narcos at the very least. I guarantee you will get hooked.

• Grand hotel. The show was developed in South America. It's a show that that centers in 1905. It's about different dramas of staff inside the hotel. But it the main plot is has to deal with a girl and a letter she took. I don't feel like explaining it all but all I know it's good. Oh I've been seeing this Korean drama. Man I love Korean dramma's it brings out the introvert side of me. 😊

• Try watching shameless. Trust me on this one

• Californication.
    Its a good one

• I don't have a favorite but I've been watching Salem.

• I loved Stranger Things & am excited for the second season to come out.

I thought it was good too, but poor Barb, they didn't even bother to try and save her

• none
    haven't been on netflix for a month or two now

• The Get Down

• Fuller House

What Guys Said 7

• At the moment it is Daredevil. But I don't watch it on netlix.

• Orange is the New Black

• Narcos

• Luke cage has just been released that's apparently good

• Gotham.

I'm going through House and I LOVED Dexter, Lost and the Walking Dead

• Luke cage is soooooooooo goood.

It. Totally captures my culture and more

yeah I saw it but wasn't sure if I should click and get hooked, I hate watching and then getting hooked on a series

• I liked The Get Down. Have to wait until next year for the new season, though :(.