Which of the following Valve game series do you enjoy playing the most on your gaming platform (PC or consoles)?

For those who don't know who Valve is, they're, in my opinion, one of the greatest publishers and development studios in the video game industry, who's never made a single bad game. They're the ones who created and currently run Steam service.

Which of the following Valve game series do you enjoy playing the most on your gaming platform(PC or consoles)?

• Half-LifeWhich of the following Valve game series do you enjoy playing the most on your gaming platform(PC or consoles)?
    0% (0)50% (2)40% (2)Vote
  • PortalWhich of the following Valve game series do you enjoy playing the most on your gaming platform(PC or consoles)?
    0% (0)25% (1)20% (1)Vote
  • Left 4 DeadWhich of the following Valve game series do you enjoy playing the most on your gaming platform(PC or consoles)?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Counter-StrikeWhich of the following Valve game series do you enjoy playing the most on your gaming platform(PC or consoles)?
    100% (1)0% (0)20% (1)Vote
  • Team FortressWhich of the following Valve game series do you enjoy playing the most on your gaming platform(PC or consoles)?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Day of DefeatWhich of the following Valve game series do you enjoy playing the most on your gaming platform(PC or consoles)?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Others
    0% (0)25% (1)20% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Half Life is Love <3 <3 <3

i wish half life 3 comes without the support of VR too. because i can't afford to buy VR

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!