What movie do you think needs a sequel?

What movie do you think needs a sequel??

0|0
13|17

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• Fifty shades of grey. One isn't enough.

1|0
    2|1
  • I can't really think of any. I think most stories that end well should simply be left alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Colossus: The Forbin Project"

0|0
    0|0
  • Assassins creed

0|0
    0|0
  • Eragon... it ruined the book but the UNIVERSE of the book is just so fucking great : they need a reboot and a sequel to the reboot

0|0
    0|0
  • -spaceballs
    -disney's frozen
    -last action hero
    -galaxyquest

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

You know, I actually did hear some chatter about a possible Spaceballs sequel. And what would they call it? The Search For More Money. The only problem is that half the original cast is dead.

• Show All
    • 2mo

@BCRanger10 rumor has it that mel brooks wants j. j Abrams to direct it and yes I've heard about it but it doesn't seem like its going to be possible because rick moranis quit acting a while back

• 2mo

I wonder if they might be able to coax him out of retirement for a sequel.

• Mortal Kombat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mac and Me I'm still waiting for it after all this time

0|0
    0|0
  • streetfighter: assassins fist. it needs another movie. i hope it comes out soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spawn

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm eagerly awaiting The Matrix 4 is it ever going to come? I don't care if it's with a new cast, I love The Matrix!

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Matrix can be one of those endless movies... sequel after sequel after sequel...

• I would really like see a Sequel to:
    " A Bug's Life"
    "Adam's Apples"
    By the way, do anyone know if "Adventure time" gets a feature film?

0|0
    0|0
  • bighero6

0|0
    0|0
  • Not exactly an answer to your question, but I would like Daunte's Inferno made into a movie!

0|0
    0|0
  • Bh6 Baymax is soooo cute! also good action and animation.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. I loved that movie and always wished they'd follow it up with a sequel.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 12

• Gladiator
    I know he died but eh they can work with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Golden Compass, but filmmakers gave up on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Suicide Squad with flashbacks of El Diablo's family and Katana's husband, Rick Flag and June Moone Flag's baby, and Mistah J and Harley the king and queen of Gotham running from bat again :D 💙and of course deadshot's daughter learning how to shoot

0|0
    0|0
  • Love, Rosie 💕

0|0
    0|0
  • When The Bough Breaks. It left a big cliffhanger at the end and I feel like it's almost inevitable that there'll be a sequel to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spaceballs
    Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

0|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

They're planning on 3 movies, actually. But they keep changing the release dates.

• Ninja Assassin

0|0
    0|0
  • Yo mama

0|0
    0|0
  • the original mean girls (and mean girls 2 is a completely different storyline so)

0|0
    0|0
  • The Bee Movie

0|0
    0|0
  • Divergent really needs the fourth film to go to cinemas, as it's all up in the air at the moment and I will be devastated if it doesn't hit theatres as the original cast have said they won't be in it if that's the case 😔

0|0
    0|0