Did you ever want to be a youtuber and be famous?

Maybe some of you already is, As far I as I know that #RJ Rain girl she's a youtber, not sure if she's famous or not. what about you

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. And honestly I love having a private life :).

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• I've never wanted to be a famous YouTuber, but I've always wanted to make accessories that eventually became "the thing to have" lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol sorry but I am not a youtuber, there are a few vids online of me but I'm no youtuber.

0|1
    0|0
  • @RJGraveyTrain you mean?
    And not particularly, too much competition (not that that's ever stopped me lmao) but I have no camera personality lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind it. But it would be something that's clean. A lot of Youtubers make money using dirty humor and cursing and stuff and I wouldn't do any of that.

0|1
    0|1
    • 2mo

Clean stuff also can make a lot of money, it depends on what you do, you can sing and dancing or making funny videos, or showing your arts, there are a lot of options foryou!

• 2mo

It would probably be baking or cake decorating since that's what I do now anyway, it'd be easy to make videos about it.

• 2mo

Well that‘s a great idea, and that kind of video sounds good to for everyone, if you post it on youtube , I will be there click likes for you, but you might need to editing your video before you post it, wait did you killed your old account?

• I have no desire to be famous. Anonymity is my middle name.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, not my things

0|1
    0|0
  • That sounds cool, I want to be famous some other way

0|1
    0|0
  • Heck no.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

I'm a very private person and I don't like people all up in my business. Nosiness is one of my pet peeves.

• 2mo

Kay kay I guess that's why you answer my question in anony, but you can careless about people, sometimes your sense of privacy killed your chance for famous !

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!