How funny is this comedian: Norm Macdonald?

My personal favorite behind George Carlin: Norm Macdonald

• 5/5 hilarious
  • 4/5 very funny
  • 3/5 sorta funny
  • 2/5 not very funny
  • 1/5 he sucks
  • 0/5 worst comic ever
  • Norm who?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've heard good things about him. I've never seen his stand-up, but I've seen him on the ABC sitcom The Middle and I think he's hilarious. I plan to watch the videos you posted at some point. I think he's also recently hosted an awards show...

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like he's a love him or hate him kind of comedian, but I for one absolutely love Norm. Dirty Work is one of my favorite comedies, and he was outstanding in SNL Weekend Update. Had some great news material to work with then, with the OJ trial and Michael Jackson's shenanigans. I love the dry humor, plus his reactions when jokes don't land, he somehow still gets a laugh out of it.

Not sure why these look like they're from a WW2 propaganda newsreel, it was only 20 years ago, but whatever😂
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=itXB1RqS5kg
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-0VnAhFfpJY
    http://youtu.be/-NZ6fanh638

What Girls Said 6

• Until now I've never heard of him.
    I'm still looking for the blue food and wondering why you can't say those 7 words on television, especially the last one! Remember it takes 2 people to make love, 2 fingers to make the peace sign so if you're only holding up one finger you must be jacking off!

• Norm who?

• Never heard of him.

• Norm who? Never heard of the guy.

• neverheardofim

• Norm who?

What Guys Said 16

• Norm MacDonald is a comics comedian. He's funny and honestly i think brilliant. He's just such a weird fucking' dude though. I've listen to a few long form interviews of him and this guy is pretty kooky'.

His problem is he doesn't fit the standard mold for most stand ups that end up on TV comedy's'. The guy is soo difficult he can't be directed or produced by other people. His humor won't be appreciated till he passes kind like Mitch Hedberg.

Dead on. I was going to pretty much say the exact same thing. A person has to like that type of sense of humor to get it. Good job Mr. Lebowski

• He is funny at times in some of the movies he played in , he has a unique way that he talks, you can always tell it's him, I remember a SNL skit he did way back too that was funny

• I don't like his voice

• I sorry - I think this is my first totally genuine who?

• One funny man. He has such a unique voice

• Very funny to sorta funny

• Fucking TERRIBLE and has one of the worst voices ever.

• 4/5 very funny

• i have only saw him in the tv show "The middle"

• I don't know who he is

• Never heard of him?

• i like him a lot.

• Never liked him on Saturday Night Live and he's worse in movies.

• Old SNL guy. I'll say meh

• 2 thumbs down but only because I don't have more thumbs

• he was well cast to deliver the news on snl but not very funny outside of that.