Why don't people like Marilyn Manson?

So this is Marilyn Manson:Why don't people like Marilyn Manson?Yes he looks weird but he is really talented. I don't recommend that younger kids listen to him but if you are looking for weird music he's the one you should listen to. If you don't like dirty than don't listen to him or watch any of his music videos. Here are some examples of why:I am truly sorry if this has scarred you.

Most Helpful Guy

• he was blamed for columbine

Oh my god! Why?

well, only cause the reds suck right now. im sure if they were good, you'd follow them

No, I've never really liked Baseball. I'm a Football girl and that ain't gonna change.

What Guys Said 8

• Funny enough this side of the Atlantic he never garnered a fraction of the controversy he got into in the US, we just saw him as a musician with a very different style - He wouldn't be my genre but he is good at what he does

• I don't like him because 1) most of his songs are covers of old songs and 2) I listened to his music a lot when I was young and it simply got old. Nothing personal. I actually think he's a really intelligent guy. I've heard some stories about him being an absolute dick to people, but he's a rockstar. It kinda comes with the territory. I do occasionally blast antichrist superstar or tainted love, but for the most part, I just don't care for him anymore.

• we did when we were your age but we're too old now.

we just listen to the wireless in front of the fire with our pipe and slippers

• Cause people haven't accepted guys who do make up 😂
    At least haven't yet
    Yep he's good musician
    Nothing special though

• He's got quite a following, but he's definitely not mainstream. At your age, not many people are likely to even know about his work. I'm a fan and I know plenty others, but he's not for everyone. The shock factor is what he's built his career around.

• Never listened to him, thought he was a woman till two years ago

• probably because he uses Charles Mansons name like it is something to be proud of

• Cause he make commercial music?
    Rockers & metal heads like music

What Girls Said 2

• Nice clips from tainted love lol, personally i like his music and his singing style, as for his look he was going for the wow factor personally i prefer him like this

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...67620c8fc1.jpg

• I have been a fan of his since I was a kid and the reason people gave me for not liking him? People say; "He's a Satan worshiper" or because "he is weird."
    He is actually an Atheist while yes he was a member of the Satanic Church it was just for fun. by the way Satanists in this sense do not worship the red demon guy who supposedly lives under ground. If people picked up a book they would know that lol. Manson is a brilliant entertainer he is even much smarter than any teen heart throb of the past two decades.