Are you watching Luke Cage?

Are you watching Luke Cage?

• YES!
  • no.

Most Helpful Girl

• YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• I'm trying to get into it. The trailer was really promising. But the first episode didn't really grab me. Does it pick up? I haven't watched any of the other super hero shows. But this one has so much buzz and I really liked the concept!

@DArkfairie17
      Its connected to Daredevil and Jessica Jones,
      He first appears in Jessica Jones
      Watch Daredevil season one
      Jesssica Jones Season one
      Daredevil season 2
      then Luke Cage

Okay I'll have to get watching then! :) I'm starting to get tired of Netflix because I've already watched much of what interests me on there. But I've heard so many good things about all these series. I'll check them out! :)

It does pick up... a LOT actually.

• It's not even out on the Dutch Netflix urgh T_T
    by the way I was trying to use that Hola you've told me about but Netflix keeps detecting it.

If find it odd that its not on Dutch Netflix as its made by netflix.
      Hm, Do you have access to the earlier shows made by marvel, maybe marvel is releasing it later there

Try this site http://the-watch-series.to/serie/luke_cage
      I use that for all the shows I watch, and it's completely free (I recommend you have adblocker though, since it has a few pop ups if you don't).

@AleDeEurope I know that one, but I'm not sure if it's legal to stream movies and shows for free here in NL since they changed the law :P but I should be fine if I use a VPN right?

• Nah. I don't like any of these shows about super heros. I like the movies and the comics tho.

Me too! For example, they had a marathon of "Arrow" on TV (about the Green Arrow) and I gave it a chance because my brother loves that show. I couldn't stay with it, though: too soap-opera for me, haha!

They're low budget badly written rubbish though. Doesn't matter if they're the same universe

@Waffles731 I have to admit the music in the Luke Cage trailer was awesome, though, hahaha.

• I fell asleep on the first episode... I don't think I really like it, but I'll sit through it again. The sound track for the first episode was great.

• Hells yes! He's one of my favorite heroes.

• Heck yes

• I'm not.

• I've seen the first episode. I wish I had more time :(

• Maybe...

What Guys Said 13

• Yesss I love it! Love how Method Man was in it too haha. Just started Jessica Jobes now. Watching Episode 3 as I type this.

Come on, you can't ruin a surprise like Meth being in it...

@AleDeEurope no man I'm watching it backwards I didn't know about any of this stuff. Probably watched Dareddevil next. I just saw the trailer for Luke Cage and I'm like yeahhh gotta watch that. Jessica Jones is more real life stuff. Luke is in it as well. But the Luke Cage show kinda has that us vs the world type mentality. Saving Harlem against gangsters. Being a hero and standing up for others. Jessica Jones is more about fighting ones fears if that makes sense. Also more of a psycho thriller.

Hmm that actually sounds interesting, I might have to give it a second chance.
      When you finish Luke Cage, you have to watch Daredevil.

• Not yet. I wanna watch it, but I decided to wait, maybe till next year, when the current seasons of most of my shows have ended.

• Luke Cage is the TRUTH.

• Binged watched the whole first season right when it came out.

• Watching it? I'm already done with it. I finished on Monday.

• Nope. GO GOTHAM DC MOTHERFUCKERS

• I must admit that I'm 5 episodes in and I've fallen asleep to every episode so far.

• Watched it, forst half was awesome, 2nd half not so much. didn't like the latter halfs villain

• I dont know who he is. I dont watch super hero movies.

• I don't know who that is. Is it a movie?

• I am. It's pretty good.

• It's shit

• 0|1