What are some good tv shows?

Not too many drama tv shows. I don't really like drama tv shows but I like Game of Thrones and according to google it's a drama. But I hate greys anatomy and i didn't like gossip girl, those are both definitely drama tv series. Before anyone asks, I mainly dislike greys anatomy because I am a nursing student and can point out inaccuracies all day. Also the show is supposed to be medical but is centered around their personal problems. I am convinced if no one at that show had personal problems, there wouldn't be a show. As for gossip girl, I didn't like it because it was too soap opera-y for me. Also Blair and Chuck are most definitely not relationship goals.

Shows I do like:
like I said game of thrones
Community
Chuck
Once upon a time (the characters have been annoying but I am optimistic because I am super excited for the new storyline)
Law and order (it's not as good as it used to be but I will watch it)
New Girl
parks and recreation
the office
Scrubs

also because I like Game of thrones, it is accurate to say I am perfectly fine with violence and nudity. So feel free to mention shows that have violence and nudity.

Most Helpful Guy

• Breaking Bad and its prequel: Better Call Saul.
    The Shield (amazing cop show that was far better than you could imagine from regular TV).
    Sons Of Anarchy (created by one of the writers of The Shield)

HBO:
    Deadwood (if you like GoT, you'll like this!) (A number of actors from The Shield)
    Boardwalk Empire
    Silicon Valley (super funny, and extra hilarious if you're into tech)

Showtime:
    Californication
    Shameless (US version for the US, UK version for the UK) (
    House Of Lies
    Dexter
    Masters Of Sex
    Homeland

Starz:
    Spartacus (each season has a different sub-title) - another GoTish show.

Most Helpful Girl

• Jane the Virgin, Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Curb Your Enthusiasm are my favorite shows right now.

Is it bad that I watch all 3 of those? 🙈

They're all good (except for survivors remorse and black sails cause I haven't seen a single episode, yet 😂). I don't really watch many shows either. It's basically just basketball, football, a few TV shows on ESPN (you should watch highly questionable with Dan lebatard and his radio show, which are both funnier than 95% of the shows on tv) and the game show network for me 🙂... I'm not getting into the bachelor (ette) or that shit, although I think jojo shoulda picked Robby 😂😂... Lemme stop 🙊

@rgb008 can't believe I forgot about curb your enthusiasm. Probably the funniest show of all time. Good taste.

What Guys Said 16

• Good taste in shows. I've seen all the parks and rec 2-3 times now. Great show.

Silicon valley, Veep, South Park, It's always sunny in Philadelphia. House of cards. Those are a few of my favorites. The middle and modern family are pretty good as well, although I think modern family has gone somewhat downhill. I hate crime shows, I hate lawyer shows, I hate that sort of fake nonsense. House of cards is the most theater I can handle in one show.

Last Week Tonight is a good nightly show, even if I don't always agree with Jon Oliver's politics.

• Try Vikings, it's really good. I recently watched Person of Interest and I liked it.
    I'd also recommend The Blacklist.

• The Flash
    The 100
    Green Arrow
    House of Cards - I love this show. It's brings the dark side of politics to the surface.
    Madman
    Dexter
    House
    American Horror Story
    and of course Stranger Things.

• Criminal Minds

NCIS

True Blood

ER

The 100

American Horror Story

American Crime Story (The People vs OJ Simpson)

And Im adding a couple cartoons in here because they have good storylines :

Gravity Falls

Star vs The Forcesof Evil

Bobs Burgers

Thatsall I have unless you want sitcom ideas too

Out of these I reccomend ER the most since you're going into medical

• 1|0
  • I should have been watching American Horror Story
    But When I watch shameless accidently, So I decided to watch shameless first.
    I dont know why, I feel that close to me. So I keep on watching.

• AllI know is that I'm done done watching this show since it's not going away anytime soon:

images.spoilertv.com/.../...s12_onaiajkav_FULL.jpg

• My top favorite shows

Castle (ended recently)
    Elementary
    New Girl
    Quantico
    Rosewood
    Scorpion
    Suits
    The Big Bang Theory (If i had to chose 1 show to watch for the rest of my life it would be this)

There are a few more good ones but those are the best ones in my opinion.

• My favourite shows at the moment
    Game of Thrones
    Suits
    The 100
    Elementary
    Criminal Minds

• south park
    drawn together
    family guy
    hunter x hunter
    archer
    marvels agents of shield
    super girl
    xena warrior

• my top 3:
    vikings
    black sails

• I got nothing
    I don't really follow any

• Blue Bloods
    The Blacklist

• braking bad? :T

• blair and chuck def. had a good relationship, they were meant for each other

thanks for re-allowing anon answers by the way. i appreciate it

That was by accident. No, their relationship was abuse. I can't be the only one who remembers that in episode one, chuck attempted to rape not one but two girls. Plus when he got mad, he destroyed stuff.

oh, i def. do

Hmm sure.

• Sopranos (also HBO)
    Dexter (seasons 1-4)
    Firefly
    Daredevil
    Jessica Jones
    Luke Cage
    Breaking Bad

try serenity its a lot like fire fly

Sorry. I tent to find there's to much that i want to watch so i just don't rewatch stuff much and can forget things
      Cleopatra 2525 was decent also Buffy the Vampire Slayer is good.

@sedrftvgyhujik haha don't worry about it. Yeah Buffy was cool, i only saw the first 4 seasons though because they took it off of uk nextfilx D:

What Girls Said 7

• Investigation Discovery Channel, with all True stories of Murder and Mayhem, @ginny_weasley
    Good luck and Great going. xx

• We have similar taste in TV! maybe I can name a few suggestions...

-Breaking Bad
    -Firefly
    -Veronica Mars
    -Arrested Development
    -Modern Family

Also, Mr. Robot and Stranger Things are huge right now. I haven't seen them, but maybe you'd be interested. I've also heard that Vikings is recommended if you like Game of Thrones, and Brooklyn Nine Nine is recommended if you like The Office and Parks & Rec. Brooklyn Nine Nine is next on my watchlist after Parks & Rec, I love The Office!

• Still standing

• ALL THINGS ANIME.

also Breaking Bad is cool.

• Code Black, NCIS, The 100, Stranger Things, Supernatural is always good too.

Oh, and Scream Queens is pretty funny in a really stupid sense, if you're into that kind of comedy.

• I like pretty little liars and scream queens.

• If you enoy soaps eastenders is a great ome but very addictive!!