Does anybody know what's REALLY going on with Demi L?

Okay, I was only briefly a fan of her during the Camp Rock days, and these past few years I haven't been listening to any of her music, but I've always thought she was a really nice, passionate, and hardworking woman. What is going on with her now, bashing celebrities - including my Queen Mariah (whom I'm seeing live next month btw) as well as making a negative comment on her fan's artwork?
First of all, who does she think she is, criticizing a singer who is much more experienced and is superior to her? She's also been criticizing other celebrities - whom I don't really give a damn about - but it's still mean! She's never behaved this way in the past (as far as I'm concerned), so what's going on? Is she sick again?
Despite her recent behavior, I think she has talent and should definitely continue making music... Hopefully she returns someday. :(

0|0
6|1

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to remember- celebrities don't have souls or individual preferences. There's almost certainly someone pulling the strings. Get into more fights, get into more drama. That kind of thing. Celebrities sell their souls in exchange for fame, fortune, money, and attention.

Kind of sad, because from what I've heard she was down to Earth or at least actually had a personality. Celebrities these days either start drama with everybody or are bland and boring.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope she doesn't come back she's so bad. Like heart attack actually gave me a heart attack. She's probably just been doin too many drugs which have been known to cause mood swings.

6|2
    1|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 5

• I didn't hear she was fighting with Mariah Carey but good for her. That woman is horrible.

I think she just can't deal with the drama and constant body shaming and I don't blame her. If taking a break or retiring helps her get to a better place for herself then that's the best thing for her anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's so annoying.
    Wouldn't care if she came back or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, since I don't know her...

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe off the bipolar meds.. i hope she gets help 😊 i mean it in a good way

1|0
    0|0