• Miranda Lambert
    22% (5)20% (2)21% (7)Vote
  • Carrie Underwood
    78% (18)80% (8)79% (26)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Carrie Underwood. her voice is versatile, it can be classy, sexy, raw country, or pop, or all of those wrapped together,,,,,,,,,,, like Miranda too, but her voice has one dimension, and she just sounds the same no matter what. Have to give Miranda Props for coming out with Vice. Honest, Raw and Truthful about her problems!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I think the opposite. Carrie Underwood sounds too generic for me. Miranda sounds way more unique. And she can definitely be versatile. Have you heard her song Kerosene?

• 1mo

Yep, heard them all, I am a vocal performer. I like Miranda, but if you put the two of them in an all out VOICE competition *( say if the had both been on idol the same time) Carrie would have edged her out... but both great people, have great teams behind them, and both are beautiful women!

• 1mo

thanks for the MHO, I did a My Take on your Poll: you inspired me to put my thoughts out there... http://www. girlsaskguys. com/entertainment-arts/a32314-similar-but-different-two-queens-of-country-see-what-makes-them-hot

What Guys Said 6

• They look identical. And they sound identical.

Both? Neither? I don't know.

0|0
    1|0
  • They both suck

0|0
    1|0
  • Carrie Underwood. My god is she good looking.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Oh this was about their singing abilities.. Yeah my bad I don't listen to country.

• Show All
    • 1mo

That'd be nice

• 1mo

Hey you never know. Upload some videos to youtube and you may get some attention!

• I would pick Carrie Underwood

0|0
    0|0
  • Carrie Underwood.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, I didn't listen to many of their songs to be well informed enough to decide which one I would prefer over the other.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 7

• Who tf?

I like that song "I dug my keys into the side of his pretty little souped up four wheel drive" so I pick carrie underwood 🚙🔑

0|0
    1|0
  • Carrie can actually sing extremely well, so I pick her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Carrie Underwood.

0|0
    0|0
  • Carried underwood

0|0
    0|0
  • Carrie Underwood is one of my all favorites. She's wayyyyyy better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Carrie Underwood

0|0
    0|0
  • CARRIE!

0|0
    0|0