NB! This post is made just for fun and I don't believe at ghosts, supernatural things etc. But I wondering often at weird stuffs and likes to think how thing would be if they existed.
I would like to hear your opinions, belief and answers at these questions.
- Do ghosts have the ability to eat and drink?
- Do ghosts need to sleep?
- Why do ghost haunt people?
- Are ghosts always evil or can they be like 'normal' human beings? Humans have both good and bad sides.
- Why do ghosts sometime appear with clothes, other times in shroud/sheets?
- How do you think ghosts do looks like, appearance wise?
- Can ghosts change their clothes, appearance etc?
- Why do ghosts often being portrayed with flowing clothes, hair, white eyes without pupils, dark around their eyes and/or chains?
- Can ghosts talk like alive humans or make sounds with their voices?
- Do you think becoming a ghost is a punishment/negative or do you think it might be something positive with it too? (In some religion, people believes at hungry ghosts. It's a punishment according to their teaching)
Most Helpful Girl
I dont believe in ghosts either , but I guess they won't need to eat or drink. They aren't flesh and blood unlike humans. Humans need to eat and drink to sustain their own life , ghosts are already dead so don't need to.
If I came back as a ghost I'd haunt all those who have wronged me in someway 😂👻☺1
Most Helpful Guy
Why do ghosts always seem to be wearing clothes from the period they lived? Does that mean if you die wearing the clothes you like the least, you are going to be stuck in them forever?
Where are all of the ghosts of cavemen? Why do we only see ghosts from eras we can understand because we have seen photos and painting depicting their clothing?
The whole phenomenon is merely science we do not yet understand..1