Why do I get this message every time I try to watch something on Hulu?

The first time it did this, I restarted my iPad, deleted and reinstalled the app, and disconnected and reconnected the wifi.
Why do I get this message every time I try to watch something on Hulu? That's not working anymore. I contacted customer support but got nothing.

1mo I had the VPN turned on, which Hulu doesn't support. And now Hulu works.

Most Helpful Guy

• I found this for you , hope this helps you out some.

Your account is not valid in this region/Error 16 on iOS
    Summary
    If you're seeing an invalid region message or error 16 on your iOS device, this means our server flagged your IP address as being routed through an anonymous proxy, VPN, or international location.

If you are seeing either "Your account is not valid in this region" or Error 16, this means our server flagged your IP address as being routed through an anonymous proxy or VPN. Since Hulu is limited to the United States, we cannot support the use of VPNs or proxies.

If you are seeing this error and are not using an international IP address, VPN or proxy, there are a few things you can do to troubleshoot.

Open the Settings app on your iPad or iPhone. If you are using Wi-Fi, tap the Wi-Fi button, and then check the details of the connected Wi-Fi network by tapping the blue circle button at the right end of that row. Scroll to the bottom of the screen, and make sure that the HTTP Proxy option is set of "Off". Once that's done, go back to Hulu and try to play the video again.

Whether you are on Wi-Fi or 3G/4G/LTE, another thing you can try is to check your Configuration Profiles. Open Settings, then tap General. Scroll to the bottom, then tap "Profiles". If you do not see the Profiles button, please move on to the next troubleshooting suggestion. If you do have this option, and you have any configuration profiles listed in this page, tap the profile, then tap the remove button. Then, try playing a video in Hulu. If you don't have any proxies or profiles set up on your device and you are still seeing this error, it might be because you are connected to a network that uses a transparent proxy. If possible, try joining a different Wi-Fi network to test, or try to use a cellular network (if your device has 3G, 4G or LTE connection and data plan) by turning off Wi-Fi in Settings.

https://help.hulu.com/articles/23201957

Most Helpful Girl

• You were having Alien Brain surgery and were kidnapped and experienced brain loss. They found you and want you to know that they haven't finished! Look! he even signed his name!

HUDeejayErrorDomain error16

who's that ur boyfriend?

What Guys Said 3

• Well you found the answer

• It might have been an issue with the Ipad. I dont know much about VPN or anything

• Maybe it's a problem with your iPad or maybe the Hulu servers are down.

What Girls Said 0