What do girls think of nudity, nude pictures on facebook etc which could get you banned?

I am not talking of pornographic images, just images of nudes. For instance, I posted a song by Laurie Anderson titled Francesca Woodman, the famous photographer. The song had images of her photographs of herself in the nude and I got banned by facebook.

What Girls Said 1

• Nude pics on facebook is inappropriate. No doubt one can have millions of such pics on internet but facebook is something else. It is a social media to share views, express one's mind, pics with some message etc. A serious ( or funny) medium shouldn't be used for nude pics.

What Guys Said 2

• I can understand why from Facebook's point of view - If they let one nude then other people will want to put nudes up but that said I wouldn't ban you, I would ask you to remove them and explain why.

• Yeah they try to keep it PC i guess. Social media are used as SJW platforms therefore they need to cater to them for their survival i guess.