10% (3)12% (4)11% (7)Vote
  • I think nothing of them
    25% (8)23% (8)25% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
14|17

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• After all the things of the clown killers going on I don't think I will be happy to see a clown anywhere near me, thats for sure. The only clown I can stand is the McDonald clown lol 😂

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• They are okay.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fucking hate them. I'm not scared, they just make me suuuper uncomfortable.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think they are a bit creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly i think most people who say they are afraid of clowns are faking it to seem hip or something its weird..

1|0
    0|0
  • All clowns deserved to be punched in the face

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think anything of them. I never thought that they were funny, scary, or creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I see a clown and it's not Halloween, they had better be at the circus or at a kid's birthday party or some place like that. If not, they should keep their distance and not look at me or talk to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • They annoy me.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I see a clown I'm defaintly going to squirt him with a water pump flower attached to my jacket

0|0
    0|0
  • i literally have no feelings either way about them.. as long as one of them isn't running at me in public because then ill beat that dudes ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly mother f*ckers..

0|0
    0|0
  • There have been times when I considered them weird

1|0
    0|0
  • Not scary but creepy

1|0
    0|0
  • They dedicate their entire lives to making people happy yet constantly get shit on.

0|0
    0|0
  • They alright, but they can be made creepy

1|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• Are you in the US right now?

I'm interested to when they'll start CLM - Clown Lives Matter since so many assholes are dressing up as clowns and attacking people so they're getting beaten and shot with guns and arrows.

I don't really care for clowns in general - don't mind them in the circus. But there people dressing as clowns and kidnapping children, attacking hunters in the woods, and essentially terrorizing people. Many of them are running around with knives or other weapons.

One man dressed as a clown attempted to grab a baby out of a woman's arms as she was walking down the street. She put the beat down on his ass.

So currently... not a fan of clowns.

0|0
    0|0
  • With More and More Reports of these Creepy Crawly Ones, hun... Just Okay now.
    However, like Everything else that Used to be just "Okay," you Now have to Watch Out and Look over your shoulder.
    When Barnum and Bailey retired, the Good Clowns went with them.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

The Clowns now running around the different Towns, no longer carry hoops you just jump into. Knives and guns, hun, and sick motives in mind. xx

• 2mo

*Coming to a Town Near You. xx

• I remember I tried to force myself to be afraid of clowns when I was younger cuz everyone else were. Now I couldn't care less about them. Never was afraid of pennywise or beetle juice. 😕

0|0
    0|0
  • They're creepy, and I would really like to know more about these clowns that are showing up around different cities lately. Super weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was never afraid of them until recently. But I'd be afraid of any type of costume crazy people are wearing around town while doing terrible things and stalking people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never scared me, even as a child.
    I never understood why people think they're scary.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clowns are cute

0|0
    0|0
  • They are scary as fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Childhood nightmare.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the clown.. the clown you showed I'm not scared of but. a creepy clown. dear god, help my soul.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're creepy af. But hey, clown lives matter!

1|0
    0|0
  • I try not to think about my exes too much.

1|0
    0|0