Anyone else done with Social Media?

I was a user at first haha. But now I'm 28 and I'm getting over Facebook Instagram Snapchat and all those other sites. I'm just living live without posting about it or taking continuous pics. I was called boring but I'm just not feeling it anymore.

Anyone else?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was never a huge fan of social media - I prefer text messages or phone calls.

What Guys Said 22

• i'm on fb. don't really use it much except to check out posts about once a day. i like ti cause i can keep up with friends who don't live around me. outside of that i don't really use much social media

• Yeah, I'm with you. I no longer document my life on social media. If anything, it's the old people that are doing it now. I have relatives over 50 and they're basically acting like teens when they first joined FB - they document everything. Every. Single. Thing.

• Besides G@G, I use everything else casually. Just log in to check if I have a message or not and then log out. I don't really "sit" on facebook since I have no idea what you're supposed to even do there.

• never use any of them. its nice to walk down the road looking all around me rather than staring at a little glowing screen and besides i couldnt give a fook what your sandwich looks like or what shoes you have to choose from. this place can be fun and i do go on a dating site but thats it

• Yes! I hear people talk about since the start of MySpace and facebook era about other people and what they wrote and pictures. Had an instagram account, closed it after 2 weeks. I have some other things to do than reading/watching what people do. I still use facebook to keep in touch with relatives who are over the globe in different countries with different time gaps. One thing i won't give up is youtube.

• I have instagram and snapchat but i just use ot for chatting. I have other media like favebook or something.

• My posting has gone down, but I still think it's a great way to keep in touch with friends and family you don't see too often.

• Not into facebook at all anymore. Still going with the instagram account everh now and then. Don't use snapchat at all now. But I need to start sprucing up my LinkedIn account.

• the trick is to not attach any value to it in the first place

• That's good! Sound like you are maturing. I never had a Facebook account so I understand.

• Not used any for about 3 years and life is so much better.

• its your life you can do it whatever you want to and dont care what other people think of you.

• What's the point of eating if you're not going to post that for people to see who don't care.

• Meh I only go there occasionally, usually searching for some dank memes

• Having friends relatives scattered throughout the world ( yet ironically , I'm very much on my own locally ) FB is a useful tool , but limited use only , it just gets boring. Once every couple of days for me , don't do Instagram & all that... my 10 year old daughter... that's another story !!

• I don't really use much social media anyway... I use facebook only to chat and the other ones I rarely use at all

• Social media is full of negativity, shitty memes and narcissism, I am not really a fan anymore myself.

• Fb is just a phone book/birthday reminder to me at this point.

• Not exactly... I mean, I never took it seriously in the first place but there's no need to just give up and leave everything lol.

Besides, my parents don't let me out of the house enough to meet people elsewhere at the moment... :(

• Who cares, just do what you want to

• I haven't had any form of social media in four years and it feels great.

• i'm done with YOU

What Girls Said 7

• I think it's a really good idea to rid yourself from all the bullshit that happens in social media and have a digital detox so you can actually enjoy living in the present in your real life. I think these days, social media is covered with judgements, unnecessary things and mainly negativity. Giving all this up is in no way boring, in fact you should be considered more of a fun person who is able to enjoy life and not be social-media dependant.

• Not much into Facebook anymore, I am too Busy with Helping others on this Only... Site I am on.
    Good luck and Good for you, make GAG your only Bag. xx

• Social media is boring. I'm not going to delete mine but I get nothing out of it. I'd rather experience my moments than post them online.

• I have Facebook, but I don't use it tbh. I logged in last time I think 3 months ago. I'm sick of it. I have Instagram. Use it rarely, almost stopped.
    I use WhatsApp and g@g more lol

• No, I have a lot of family and friends that live in other states and it is how we communicate and share photos.

• I have like 1 month without using Facebook, and 1 year since I deleted my Twitter account.

• I'm 16 and I don't fuck with social media except GaG. Social media sucks and it's a waste of time