Which Genre Of Movie Do You Think Is Better Comedy Or Horror And Why?

Please Explain

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I don't Know which one is Regarded as "Better," it Depends on how One, hun, Looks at it. Feels about it.
    However, for me, I love a Good Comedy and once in Awhile, if I don't Care to Smile... Bring on some Horror.
    Good luck and Great question, Thanks for Sharing. xx

• It depends on the mood I'm in but i'll go with Horror , because i love being frightened hahah

http://gph.is/2aZlCbe

• Comedy wins for me by far. I still like some horror movies, but laughter is the best medicine. Many of my go-to movies are comedy ones.

• Horror. Horror always has more intersting stories, characters, the special effects and of course it gives you a rush. I think horror is the best genre out there. I also think anyone who can really act can do a horror film easy, it is not easy to be scared or convince the audience you are some crazy psychopath. Comedy is over rated most of the time especially now.

• Horror is better. Real horror, not slasher horror. It's better because it has a story, and it puts you on edge. Comedy is funny, but a lot of it can be pointless nonsense.

• Horror... Horror gives you a rush.

• Comedy because I like to laugh

What Guys Said 15

• I like comedy better, although I can like horror. I like to laugh, first and foremost. The other thing is that I don't scare easily, and definitely not with movies. When I watch horror I'm completely cognizant at all times that I'm watching a movie and none of it is real, so I can't take it seriously. And so many horror movies are TERRIBLE due to low budget. You could say the same for a lot of comedies, but I think there's just more of that genre made so there are more good ones that come to my mind. I'm wicked picky about movies and I feel like 99% of movies in general are pretty garbage, when you consider how many movies get made, but that makes the good ones that much more memorable and entertaining.

• I don't think either is better; they are simply different and appeal to different groups. My personal preference is comedy.

If your preference is comedy than you think comedy is better

• comedy. i don't find most horror movies scary. i can count the few that made me feel scared or even jumpy. i definitely prefer comedy. i'd rather laugh than jump and i feel like there are more great comedies than horror flicks

just my opinion

• Horror. Although I love comedies, too.

Horror because I love those small, fleeting moments where I feel scared, to remind me that I'm alive. It's few and far between now as I've seen everything and am quite desensitized at this point.

• I like horror now and again when I am in the humour but am nearly always in the mood for comedy, for a laugh.

• Comedy. I just never got too much into horror movies.

• I like both genres but I prefer horror, though, combination of comedy and horror is also very good.

I never watched a Comedy and Horror movie at the same time I think which one would you recommend?

I mean a horror comedy hybrid :P

• Comedy... especially intelligent comedies like "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles".

• comedy cause horror movies suck and are always cliche

• I like comedy mostly since it puts me in a better mood

• horror at least in this decade.

• i like comedy more

• Comedy because there is too much drama out there and it's always nice to laugh.

• Horror, Because horror <3

• Comedy.
    Horrors are usually crap. Very rare to find one which is actually good.
    Comedies are often shit too but a bad horror is usually far worse than a bad comedy given the odd exception.