Do you regret for being a gamer?

I stopped playing games when I was 14. From 14 till 20 I was playing once in a blue moon, but since 20 I started playing again on a daily basis.

Since this June (24) I stopped once and for all and I have never played a game again since then, apart from Pokemon Go but I don't consider it a video-game. More like an application to keep you busy when you are out.

Still I regret for starting video-games again at 20. I should have stopped them once and for all at 14, as I did. I hope I won't start again later.

• Yes
    20% (1)8% (1)11% (2)Vote
  • No
    80% (4)92% (12)89% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• no. being a gamer isn't equal to wasting all your time behind a shitty screen.

I did, and I regret that but it's my own fault. I know plenty gamers who are very sociable

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I love games. I'll never regret loving them either

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I work 30 hours a week and go to college full time. If anyone has a problem with me playing videogames during what little free time I get, they can go fuck themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, in game currency has allowed me to experiment with money and know i dont need to do that with real money.

0|0
    0|0
  • I still play video games from time to time because I have too much time to kill.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I have time as well, but I prefer being on the streets, than sitting home and playing video-games. I feel really bad about myself, that I used to do it.

• No, I'm not a gamer but I wish I still liked video games like when I was young

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted no... but maybe sometimes

If men in the olden days never stopped playing chess or cards, why should we stop playing video games?

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Sitting at home and doing what? How it will benefit me?

• 1mo

you'll have fun when there's nothing else to do... play with lots of other guys online