Describe your attitude in 5 words?

And explain 😀

2115

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Girls Said 20

What Guys Said 15

• Passionate-I wear my heart on my sleeve.

Distrustful-When I get backstabbed, it seems everybody holds a stake, so it takes quite a bit to gain my trust anymore.

Objective-When seeking truth, I take in all the information I can and let the facts lead me to a belief instead of the other way around.

Loyal-I return the favor as best I can to those who have been there for me through hard times.

Humanist-google it. Books have been written on what humanism is, and I'm not about to sit and type out a full description for ya.

• Open, honest, trustworthy, warm and straightforward - I try to be to that way and hope other people try to be that way as well.

• Apathetic- cause I control the things I can and accept that the worlds a shit hole and not getting better because of me
    Loyal- the number one attribute I look for in people and give nothing less
    Lazy- I am, no shame
    Carefree- I take everything off the back easy
    Skeptical- there's a lot of false crap out there today, why believe it until you can prove it yourself

• Extinction is what is best.

• Attempt. Fail. Attempt. Fail. Attempt.

• Work hard and play even harder 😎

• Laid back

• Solemn
    Passionate
    Stubborn
    Old fashioned ( I know that's two words but whatever )
    Enigma

• "Sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy & sexy"
    I am so sexy!

• I am the greatest, ever.

• I like to break the rules

• Mostly laid back, occasionally grumpy

• 1. I
    2. Don't
    3. Give
    4. A
    5. Shit

Because I've stopped caring

• I'm A freaky young man

• I dont give a fuck

thats my attitude since my ex that supposedly loved me and stuff dumped me because one night i couldnt buy her and her obnoxious friend some food... THAT after humiliating me and disrespecting me, going to parties and dancing with some dudes and telling me to back off because she felt weird dancing with me, HER FUCKING BOYFRIEND, at that time...

my attitude is " I DONT GIVE A FUCK" because i dont give a fuck what people think anymore, i recovered my testicles by blocking her out of my life