Daredevil fans: would you like a Punisher spin off?

There is rumors of it that Netflix has ordered it. I think it would be awesome. Just curious of your thoughts.

• Yes!Daredevil fans: would you like a Punisher spin off?
    75% (3)83% (10)81% (13)Vote
  • NoDaredevil fans: would you like a Punisher spin off?
    25% (1)17% (2)19% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I liked the Luke Cage spinoff of Daredevil. Great soundtrack.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Same here! Luke Cage started it for me than I watched Jessica Jones and Daredevil afterwards

• Show All
    • 1mo

Thanks for MHO💟 I might watch Jessica jones since it's rainy and miserable out today. 😊

• 1mo

You are welcome! 😊 Ahh ok tell me what you think!!

Most Helpful Guy

• 0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

I really liked the dynamic between the two characters in the second season of Daredevil, specially up to the middle of it.

It's a shame the final third of the season was so bad.

• Show All
    • 1mo

Have you watched Luke Cage yet? Amazing show, but suffers from the same issues that marred Daredevil's second season. A strong, strong start... but a weak final third of the season.

• 1mo

Yeah Luke Cage started this all for me. I watched the trailed and it looked awesome so i watched it and it was good. I agree. I watched it all backwards lol. Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Then Daredevil. I was never into any comics or Marvel stuff lol.

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 9

• I'm looking forward to it. The last 2 Punisher movies weren't that good, would like to see how it turns out as a TV series.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if the punisher isn't as much of a whiny bitch as Daredevil. I hate Matt Murdoc. "waaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I dun wanna kill people!" Then stop being a vigilante you pansy. Beating people to a pulp might end in death. No idea how you never figured that out.

0|2
    0|0
  • They are already filming it lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Netflix can do no wrong with these Marvel series. They're sooooooooooooooooooo much better than the films, even. I say go for it!

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

They are good I'm hooked. I was never a fan of Marvel or comics but these shows are amazing. They draw you in on so many levels.

• I'd say no, because Punisher works best as a one off.
    Trying to make a series of him killing people gets old after a while.
    It's the same with the Hulk. They're too one note.

But since we are getting a series, I'm down for it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Heck yes!

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmmmmm I don't know. Maybe. I can't wait for season 3 of daredevil tho

0|1
    0|0
  • We're already getting a Punisher series so Yeah! 😍

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

I thought it was just rumors?

• 1mo

I don't think so. I saw a teaser of it on YouTube the other day. No actual footage, just Punisher showing off with his gun.

• They're making it

0|1
    0|0