Do you think the United States needs someone like Red Hood/Jason Todd to be our law enforcer and judge & jury?

For those who don't know who Red Hood/Jason Todd is, he's a DC Comics Anti-Hero who was the 2nd Robin for Batman/Bruce Wayne, only for these two to split due to Batman not rescuing him from the Joker on time and disagreeing with each other's ways of fighting crime. Red Hood believes in wiping out all criminals (especially those who kill or sexually assault) to keep the streets clean. Batman believes in keeping all criminals alive and letting Gotham City's law enforcement handle the rest.
In my honest opinion, I think my country (the US) needs someone like Red Hood because I get sick and tired of hearing all the men who get away with murder and sexual assault and all the women who get away with murdering their own children.

• Yes, I'm fed up with too many felons and scumbags (killers and violent sex offenders) getting away with their crimes in this country
  • No, having a vigilante in the US will do us no good.
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

• I have read Death in the Family and Under the Red Hood. And even though I do agree with Jason and his views, I don't think there should be a vigilante like him in real life.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• So, I read the entire Under The Red Hood graphic novel (which is amazing, by the way) and love the character of Red Hood.
    Going onto of I'd like someone like him to actually exist and go around killing criminals, I guess I'd be cool with it if the guy only killed over certain crimes and was under some kind of government/police regulation. He'd probably get captured by the police anyway. The downside I see though is that the entire judicial system would be messed up because all criminals would be killed.