Girls, in a dress where do you keep your phone?

I notice on a night out a lot of girls wear tight dresses with no pockets but they still have their phones with them and money for drinks. They aren't carrying handbags onto the dancefloor so where do you keep your phone and other stuff while you're dancing?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• My cellphone is usually with a friend who has pockets OR in the closet at the club. Some clubs charge you a small fee to put ur belongings in a closet that they keep locked. I've also dance with my bag across my body before (it's usually a tiny bag made to wear across ur body) I've also snuck my bag into a friend's bag when she paid to put her things in the closet.

What Girls Said 6

• Probably in a handbag or a purse, or a friend's handbag :D Also heard some put their phones in their bras. *Smh* XD

• bra lol

• I'm that girl that always has her purse with her when she is wearing a dress. I'm not sure where the other girls put their stuff, there is high chance they keep their purse to a trusty friend.

• Like the majority of women, I carry either a purse or handbag, to which I can trust any of my close girlfriends to look after for me.
    Obviously I can return the favour at any time required by them.

• In my purse/clutch/handbag. I might leave it with my girlfriends if I dance.

• They give all their stuff to a friend who has a bag.