Anyone know how to get money fast?

I need to buy a car... Can anyone suggest ways? Please don't include inappropriate ways lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you have any Credit Cards or Credit? It's always more expensive to buy cars without any kind of good credit history. Same goes for buying a house.

The car is 15,500$ haha and my credit card is only 2,000 limit >_<

If you have good credit history then you can apply for specific loans from a bank for buying a car. I'm sure they have Auto Loans.

"In some instances, a loan taken out to purchase a new or used car may be secured by the car, in much the same way as a mortgage is secured by housing. The duration of the loan period is considerably shorter – often corresponding to the useful life of the car. There are two types of auto loans, direct and indirect. A direct auto loan is where a bank gives the loan directly to a consumer. An indirect auto loan is where a car dealership acts as an intermediary between the bank or financial institution and the consumer."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loan

What Guys Said 2

• Their are plenty of companies that specialize in just that. But, you'll get raped on the interest.

drivetime. com
    I think

• Sell drugs

What Girls Said 3

• Take out a loan

• Get an auto loan from the bank

• Get a job