What board games do you like to play?

Does anyone play board games anymore? What board games do you like to play?

Most Helpful Guy

• Looping Louie. It's an old game, but it's kind of fun.

I have never heard of that one. What country has it?

America. This is an Amazon link. It's a "kids game" where a plastic plane flies around and you bump it up, and you're trying to knock over all the chickens of the other players.

That sounds like fun. If it has chickens it must be! Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Settler's of Catan is a really good one. Anyone can play it. Kids, grandparents, and it still remains fun for adults. It's pretty simple and fun. It's the most popular board game.

My family and I will play boardgames on holidays and birthdays and such, because we have, like, no other commonalities. I've played some boardgames with some nerdy friends every now and then. Zombicide was fun. Err, some other ones I don't remember the name of.

• Apples to apples, cards against humanity, farkle , deer in the headlights, cranium, (there are honestly so many out there, the mall is usually a great source of them) board games are a great staple to any social gathering. Friends or family. They are not dead, in fact they are increasing in number

• love monopoly and life, those are two of my faves

• I still do with my family. We love games and usually get together and play weekly. We play Monopoly and Rummoli a lot but we'll play anything usually.

• Battleship and other fun old games. There was this bar back where I used to live that had board games everyone would be drunk playing battleship and monopoly haha.

• Monopoly, clue, risk and the game of life oh how many family fights these games caused and funny memories they helped create
    http://m.imgur.com/Dv8rc2J

• Aggravation, Parchessi, Monopoly, Life, Sorry, Sorry Spin, Chess, Checkers, Chinese Checkers, Clue, Master Clue, Rummy Cube, Mancala and many many more

• Spin the bottle

• chess, backgammon, why?

Just wanted to ask a fun question. Thought I might learn some new games to try. Why not?

• I haven't played one in a while I can't remember which one I played last.

• chess

What Girls Said 3

• Monopoly! 👏🏽

• ludo and chess
    I tried monopoly but gets boring

• I like to play cards, does that count? Like rummy 500