How to become popular on YouTube?

I want to be a beauty/lifestyle youtuber like Zoella

Most Helpful Guy

• Do a bunch of stupid shit while risking your life, while becoming a really pathetic attention seeker. Oh, no, that's the wrong way to become popular on youtube.

I don't know of a single underaged famous youtuber. You'll have to wait until you grow some boobs.

But, basically what everyone else said. Those are all good tips. But really, all it takes is one viral video. It's more or less just luck. You can't become popular until a lot of people see your videos. And the only way that happens is if it goes viral. Like Jenna Marble's "How To Trick People You're Good Looking." She popped up huge after that one video. Also she's hot, so that helped.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, not trying to be a Debbie Downer, but the beauty and lifestyle category is overflowing with girls who basically have eaten up that niche market for all its worth. So unless you have something new or interesting to bring to the table it's not going to be easy to gain a really big following.

My suggestion would be to do things that other girls in that genre haven't done yet. Other than that, the dead horse has sorta been beaten to glue at this point.

What Guys Said 13

• Honestly, content is actually second to production quality.

Get good at video editing and the rest will be easy. Someone for example could make a boring video of them speaking about how great they think hilary clinton is and no one will view it.

now that same video gets done but this time with frame skips, sound and video effects and some music in the background and this definitely is enough. people are generally less interested in the content quality and more interested in the delivery

Any good FREE editing softwares?

Is windows movie maker any good?

yeah, it is more entry level ease of use vs adobe. Adobe can do a lot more with but a little complicated in the beginning. windows movie maker is a bit more straight forward

• everyone wants to be a youtube star these days.

if you google how to become successful on youtube, you'll find a bunch of helpful tips

• Boobies
    Clickbait
    Organise everything in to easy to comprehend lists.
    Non tacky production values.
    Try and duet with some hot British guys like, well, whoever they are.
    Do a risque Yoga poses video.

Should get you a few hundred thousand.

• My sister was going to try that and it didn't work too well. The only thing was she made videos on stuff she was fangirling about. She was thinking she was going to be like Shane Dawson, Pewdepie, or Shaytards. Needless to say It didn't work too well.

What do you mean 'stuff that she was fangirling about'?

If its that much thats pretty decent

Huh... so if I regularly upload then?

• AS YOU CAN SEE THE FAKENESS IN HER FACE BOOBS AND BODY
    THAT'S ALL YOU NEED
    i4.mirror.co.uk/.../Sarah-Marie-Summer-1.jpg

OR YOU CAN DO IT THE HARD WAY
    PICK A TOPIC AND KEEP POSTING VIDEOS UNTIL PEOPLE START NOTICING

• Would you quit youtube if you wouldn't be popular?

• Be slutty and flirty.

• Consistency.
    You have pump out videos consistently on a timed period (weekly, daily, monthly), then others will start to watch.

• Pay them at the start a heep of cashola and they will promote you.

• Make a video on Leafyishere daddy 😍😘
    I got 1.8k subs on YouTube
    Leafyishere had done 2 videos on me and over a million people saw me drink toilet water 😊😋

• Put clickbait titles and thumbnails

• You have to make videos talking shit about other YouTubers.

I'm not that type

• Be attractive, show lots of cleavage, and show a mild interest in things that men without a girlfriend find interesting. That's how most of them do it.

that's also a good way to get a thousand commentary channels calling you a whore.

@Josht13 That's just good business. They can complain if they want.

What Girls Said 7

• Keep making videos, make it interesting. Remember it doesn't happen overnight and it doesn't come without effort

I know xxx Thanks x

• *quality content
    *good editing
    *clickbait titles
    *being reasonably attractive

• Be attractive and get companies to sponsor you lmao

• Simple. You be an adorable British guy. They get all the YouTube followers.

I'll bear that in mind, thank you.

@G-Daz we need a link please

haha it is an embarassing video. It was my first youtube experiment and I decided to just unbox a new laptop i bought talking about it. For now, it is a secret haha

• have your friends share your vids

• Beauty is so mainstream. Be different. Get out of the make up trend. If you are. Then be different about it. It's not about the fame or popularity, it's whether you enjoy this or not.

• be pretty, be peppy, have money to spend on clothes, makeup, shoes, jewerly,