Best films to watch on Halloween :) ?

Whether they're funny, scary, gory or laughably terrible, what are your favourite films to watch at Halloween? :)

0|1
15|26

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously the horror classics always work, Friday the 13th, Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street, Scream, etc., Scary Movie would be a good "classic" horror parody one.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

What Girls Said 14

• I second The Shinning and have enjoyed a good Japanese horror or two.

But for me nothing beats Halloween on Halloween. 1-5 with the third being optional. An old slasher just feels right.

Ghosts, zombies, aliens non of that really feels Halloween-y to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Halloween of course! 6: the curse of Michael.

2|0
    0|0
  • The Grudge will never fail to scare the piss out of me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Micky Mouse or Donald Duck 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Carrie, scream 1-4, silent hill 1&2, the people under the stairs, silence of the lambs, the Halloween movies, it, flatliners, and stir of echoes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Am I that old, or does no one see the classic, Rocky Horror Picture Show at midnight?

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

We dressed up and went to see it performed on stage a few nights ago :P And alas, I apparently make us watch that too much (and we watched it last year) that I'm supposed to be finding other films.

• 1mo

I totally understand. And that my good friend is why they call it a 'Classic'!

• Hocus pocus

3|0
    0|0
  • Don't watch movies!!! go out!!!

2|1
    0|0
  • it might sound childish, but I love watching all of the Halloweentown movies near Halloween 😂

I also like watching anything by Stephen King like Carrie, the Shining and Pet Sematary.

2|0
    0|0
  • Hocus Pocus

2|0
    0|0
  • Cabin in the woods, wedged in between several people who cover my eyes at the right moments.

1|0
    0|0
  • The Ghost and Mr. Chicken!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything extremely scary

1|0
    0|0
  • Halloween town 1,2and 3
    Hocus pocus

1|0
    0|0