Good bands/songs to recommend?

I've gotten a bit bored with the music that I've been listening to and was wondering if there's anything amazing out there for me to fall in love with! Just to give you a taste of what I like so far...

Love Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Starset, Green Day, Monstercat, Papa Roach, Sick Puppies, Skrillex... Hmm there's tons more but I think this is a good sample!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Similar: Rise Against, Seether, Staind, Breaking Benjamin, The Offspring

Volbeat!

Oh yeah! I've listened to all of those too haha! Not too much though, I'll have to listen some more! Thanks!

What Guys Said 4

• Bozz Scaggs' "Silk Degrees" album

• 0|0
  • Everlast, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains. That's all I can think of for now

• solid choice in music

are you aware of korns new album coming out friday?

Thanks! And no, I'm not! I'll have to check it out

What Girls Said 2

• One Direction- End of the Day, What a Feeling, Olivia, Clouds, Stockholm Syndrome, just listen to Made In the AM (their 5th album)

21 Pilots- Car Radio, Heathens and Stressed Out. (You've probably heard them though)

One Republic- Where Ever I Go.

Listen to Hymn for the Weekend by Coldplay and Beyonce.

I hope you like these songs and bands.

• Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, Bring me the Horizon... I used to listen the same kind of music as you and those were some of my favourite bands, but now I'm hardcore country haha

Haha nice! Thanks!