Which Call of Duty game is your most personal favorite in the franchise?

This may sound like a bad question since it seems like a new trend these days to hate on the whole entire Call of Duty franchise because of the recent Call of Duty games that were shit and infested with annoying little kids playing online multiplayer and zombies. I honestly think Call of Duty went downhill after Black Ops 1. Anyways, my most personal favorite has to be World At War because of how dark, gritty and realistic they portrayed World War 2 and War in general, unlike with most FPS games where they portray it as epic and fun. World At War was also the very first Call of Duty to give us Zombies mode (even though it's now slowly dying off because of how Zombie-themed games are becoming milked to death with no originality).

• Call of Duty 1(original 2003 PC version)Which Call of Duty game is your most personal favorite in the franchise?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Call of Duty 2(regular Xbox 360/PC version)Which Call of Duty game is your most personal favorite in the franchise?
    0% (0)7% (1)7% (1)Vote
  • Call of Duty 3Which Call of Duty game is your most personal favorite in the franchise?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern WarfareWhich Call of Duty game is your most personal favorite in the franchise?
    0% (0)7% (1)7% (1)Vote
  • Call of Duty: World At WarWhich Call of Duty game is your most personal favorite in the franchise?
    0% (0)7% (1)7% (1)Vote
  • Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2Which Call of Duty game is your most personal favorite in the franchise?
    0% (0)50% (7)50% (7)Vote
  • Other Call of Duty Games
    0% (0)29% (4)29% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Modern Warfare 2.
    Played it the most during childhood at friend's houses during sleepovers.
    Awesome campaign.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 7

• Battlefield :D

0|0
    0|0
  • World at War.
    AKA the last good one

0|0
    0|0
  • the one where there's no 12 year old kids telling you how hard they fucked your mom.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blacks ops 2 and MW3. WAW and Ghosts were pretty good as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Modern warfare 2 by far.

0|0
    0|0
  • Modern warfare is the best call of duty

0|0
    0|0
  • MW3. Phenomenal game.

0|0
    0|0