25|25

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 24

• I mean, I look like this.
    http://i.imgur.com/iLVgdsK.png

Can't get much worse than that.

5|3
    0|0
  • I cuss waaaay too much, I'm kinda lazy, my boobs are small, I'm anorexic, I can be a bitch at times, my personality isn't that good, and I like money way too much.

1|2
    0|0
  • Sure easy
    Personality: Lazy
    Cold, over thinker, sensitive, careless, reckless
    Looks: boobs, height, round face

0|3
    0|0
  • 1|3
    0|0
  • Personality- sometimes too stubborn, not patient enough, hard to get close to and I can be selfish at times.

Looks- oh geez... my face is not symmetrical, my nose and forehead are too big, my hair is thinner and shorter than I want, I could lose weight, and I'm getting older looking. My legs are too short and muscular also slightly chubby belly. 😕

Seriously you should never ask a girl about her physical flaws lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks: my brows are sparse as fuck and not trimmed. I have a bit of a potato nose. My right eye looks like it's melting off my face. My mouth corners droop.
    Personality: I'm way too insecure, I'm socially retarded and extremely shy so I can't make friends unless they make an effort. I'm lazy as fuck and also a slob.
    I also hate showers so my hair is greasy 50% of the time and my breath smells like shit no matter what I do.

I swear my good qualities make up for it... I'm not that bad... :')

0|1
    0|0
  • Crooked teeth (you will NEVER see a grin from me) and I lapse into the pathetic realm of the too forgiving occasionally.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can be harsh when saying the truth. Ya know the people who lie to save how a person feels well I'm the opposite I tell the harsh truth. I'm also a bit overweight. And I can also be violent, I'm sensitive and cry over stupid things

0|1
    0|0
  • Cold
    Frigid
    Cinical
    Sarcastic (sometimes)
    Insensitive
    Violent (without being brutal, I can hit/kill someone while remaining in complete calm)
    Emotionless
    Reserved
    I care nothing about the lives of people.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm overweight and I need to lose a bit of weight.

Also I'm sensitive and need to grow thicker skin.

0|1
    0|0
  • I joined gag. 😂😂👀😐!

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks wise... my entire face. And then personality wise... well I tend to overthink things usually and I get stressed out over small things.

1|1
    0|0
  • I can turn pretty violent, to the point of sadism.
    Sometimes I'm really rude with people who behave like crybabies.
    I'm also careless, reckless, insensitive, impulsive.

Not a bad quality, but I suffer from Berserker-blind rage syndrome.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Just curious, what is Berserker-blind rage syndrome?

• Show All
    • 1mo

Police officer?
      Sounds cool 😍 LOL

• 1mo

@lime_rampljuset oh I get you. That's really cool how you're a police officer. I can see why you need need to keep your emotions under control all the time since it could cost you your job.

• Looks: I need to gain 10 pounds, my belly button is weird, my teeth are slightly crooked, I have no hips, my eyes are too big, my ears are a bit pointy, my wrists are too small

Personality wise: shy, stubborn, lazy, impatient

0|1
    0|0
  • Personality wise: stubborn, impatient, neat freak

Looks: I want to lose 10 lbs but I'm pretty happy with everything else tbh

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks wise I would like to lose a bit of weight. Personality wise I guess I lack a bit of confidence, need to work on that :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I back talk a lot, I have a hard time controlling my mouth, especially if I think/know that I'm correct.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

My jaw also clicks if I'm eating something thick and chewy like pizza, bread, etc.

• I hate my lips, I always give rude facial expressions even tho I don't mean to its just my face and I think I'm a little bit bi-polar tbh. and I get upset and hurt easily

0|1
    0|0
  • I hold grudges, I am often times too passionate about the things i believe in, and im insecure

0|1
    0|0
  • Thin hair, brows and lashes 😤 and impulsive

0|1
    0|0
  • Big nose, small eyes, diamond shape face and too chubby.
    Know-it-all, easily distracted, immature

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm kinda a bitch and not very social.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I feel like everything rn.

You can ask why In a pm

0|1
    0|0
  • desorganized, small boobs, its hard for me to say sorry and short.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• Looks: I have scars on my face from fighting. One is particularly bad where my left eye got split open when I took a hit straight to the eye. So, I've got this massive scar that didn't get stitched up. The ones on my right eye, or right under the eyebrow, look kinda cool, because they got stiched. But, the left one really makes my eyes unsymmetrical, unfortunately. :/ I also don't like my nose. And my jaw isn't very pronounced.

Personality: Aggressive. Dickish. Lack of motivation. Addictive personality. Cynical.

0|1
    0|0
  • Personality wise, I can be very quiet and robot like. Just work, and keep to myself. I live too frugally at times. Money is basically a personal addiction/fear of not managing it well. Probably stems from witnessing my parents miss manage money their whole lives.

Lack of confidence, self over critical, don't think I'm good enough.

Physical
    Could definitely be taller, I'm only 5'9
    Could use a nicer upper body and better genetics. I need more muscle mass, bigger arms, and a better aesthetic look. Especially if I don't want to remain single.
    and yes, my penis could be both longer and thicker. I wouldn't go overboard with it, but I would like to be about 7 inches long and a good thickness. It really helps when looking for a spouse to spend your life with.

On the plus side I'm very realistic about myself and humble. I don't take it out on people or women in particular because I was dealt a bad hand in life. I just accept the truth and leave it at that.

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't think I look good and that's the problem 'my thinking' is the problem... I am shy and bit self conscious sometimes

1|1
    0|0
  • Looks :- RBF (Resting Bitch Face)
    Personality :- Stubborn AF

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes I loose my temper , I am very stubborn , I can't stand anyone making noise when I just woke up
    Uhmmm my skin ain't soo good in hot weather , my feet are big , my hair sucks bascailly because of the weather and the pollution

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks - height (I'm too short), spots on my face and I'm not that toned

Personality - shy, too considerate, open hearted, think too much, trust quite a bit easily, don't think about myself enough

0|1
    0|0
  • Bad looking face, fat, extremely passive aggressive, addictive personality, can come across as rude but I'm just shy to new people, disorganized, thoughtless, unromantic, and I think I'm intimidating to women.

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually don't have any bad qualities OP.

Goodluck and great question @hotstuffSRD xx

1|1
    0|0
  • There are plenty my hairline , inability to sleep , slower than average writing reading and even typing speed to name a few.

0|1
    0|0
  • too kind and not selfish enough

0|2
    0|0
  • i think im too arrogant sometimes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Shy , thinking what others will think about me and that makes me very insecure.

For physical ones i hate the fact that i blush a lot.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't have any... I'm just awesome.

0|1
    0|0
  • I worry too much, I get mad easily (depends on my overall mood), a little bit chubby (not too much).

0|1
    0|0
  • doesn't fit into the 2500 character limit

0|1
    0|1
  • I'm too impulsive.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm perfect ;) Maybe that IS the flaw :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Well there's a lot. A huge bad quality would be I always want chocolate though lol

0|1
    0|0
  • so you can exploit me... no way (i already told you though)!

0|1
    0|0
  • I am extremely lethargic, almost to the point of clinical depression.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can hardly answer such questions correctly

0|1
    0|0
  • Indecision.

Can't decide about any other bad qualities.

0|1
    0|0
  • Personality : Over thinking , pessimism , impatience
    Looks : Height , average looking

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm so frigid and vindictive

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm black, unskilled, dumb and highly oppressive.

0|1
    0|0