Post some of your favourite movie quotes?

Law Abiding citizen
Post some of your favourite movie quotes?300

The Godfather

Most Helpful Guy

• 2|0

Good ones, I love the Rocky movies!

Thank you so much. I will do that. I appreciate that very much !! :)

My pleasure :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls are taught a lot of stuff growing up. If a guy punches you he likes you. Never try to trim your own bangs and someday you will meet a wonderful guy and get your very own happy ending. Every movie we see, Every story we're told implores us to wait for it, the third act twist, the unexpected declaration of love, the exception to the rule. But sometimes we're so focused on finding our happy ending we don't learn how to read the signs. How to tell from the ones who want us and the ones who don't, the ones who will stay and the ones who will leave. And maybe a happy ending doesn't include a guy, maybe... it's you, on your own, picking up the pieces and starting over, freeing yourself up for something better in the future. Maybe the happy ending is... just... moving on. Or maybe the happy ending is this, knowing after all the unreturned phone calls, broken-hearts, through the blunders and misread signals, through all the pain and embarrassment you never gave up hope. - He's just not that into you

What Guys Said 26

• "My last sunrise. That morning I was not yet a vampire, and I saw my last sunrise. I remember it completely, yet I don't remember any sunrise before it. I watched the whole magnificence of the dawn for the last time, as if it were the first. And then I said goodbye to sunlight and went out to become what I became."

Interview With A Vampire

I love that movie

One of my absolute favorites. One of the best portrayals of vampires that focuses on the struggle between humanity and the beast, as it should be. Anything Tom Cruise is in is almost always gold, in my opinion. And, Brad Pitt is just all around awesome.

Yea it's my fav vampire movie. Plus, it's unique too. Both actors play the parts so well

• 2|0
  • I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you. -Taken

"But, the hearts of men are easily corrupted" -LOTR... but its soo true they really are

• 1. Nash: I've made the most important discovery of my life. It's only in the mysterious equation of love that any logic or reasons can be found. I'm only here tonight because of you. You are the only reason I am... you are all my reasons.

2. Nash: I don't exactly know what I am required to say in order for you to have intercourse with me. But could we assume that I said all that. I mean essentially we are talking about fluid exchange right? So could we go just straight to the sex.

Movie: A beautiful mind :)

• " DID YOUR PARENTS HAVE ANY CHILDREN THAT LIVED? I BET THEY REGRET THAT !! " Both of these from the brilliant " Full Metal Jacket " The scathing humour kills me laughing... ex British Army Airborne Forces... enough said !!

https://youtu.be/P2vkiLHiTcY

• No, please don't eat me. I have a wife and kids, eat them.

- Homer Simpson

• It's not quite Christmas yet but Miracle on 34th Street is one of my favourite movies ever:

Kris Kringle: "I'm not just a whimsical figure who wears a charming suit and affects a jolly demeanor. You know, I I I'm a symbol. I'm a symbol of the human ability to be able to suppress the selfish and hateful tendencies that rule the major part of our lives. If you can't believe, if you can't accept anything on faith, then you're doomed for a life dominated by doubt."

Wolf Of Wall Street - "Hey Ma we got chicken or what? MA?"

Aww yeah I love that movie too. My fav Christmas movie is ", it's a wonderful life"

• This movie scene from the matrix has so many neat quotes by Agent smith.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=epNptdA4bFA
    Iron sky has so much dark humor and funny qoutes
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EvILLJe81h0

• Life is Like a Box of Chocolates, you never know what you're going to get" , Forrest Gump

I love that one

Oh, yeah, we've all memorized the list. (but thanks)

@redeyemindtricks no problem, good to hear from you again ๐Ÿ˜Š

• the only quote I can think of is "I'll be back".

and I didn't even watch the movie lmao.

I watch so few movies, I can't think of any

Haha that used to be the only one I could remember too 🙈😂it's the first quote that springs to my mind lol

• (1) There is no place like home---The Wizard Of OZ. (2) Love means never having to say you're sorry.. --Love Story 1970.

• "Anybody else wanna negotiate?" - Bruce Willis, THE FIFTH ELEMENT. "I'm your huckleberry" - Val Kilmer, TOMBSTONE "Cookie, I'm horny" - Leslie Ann Warren, VICTOR/VICTORIA "Kid, dying ain't much of a living" - Clint Eastwood, THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES

• Basically the whole BTTF movie.

"Think McFly, think. If I turn in my homework in your handwriting, I'll get kicked outa school. You wouldn't want that to happen now would ya? WHOULD YA?"

• 37... My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks." - Clerks
    😂😂

"Your mother sucks cocks in Hell." - The Exorcist

Respect the cock-Magnolia

• King Kong ain't got shit on me! Training Day

• I've come for the woman, and your head

by the way, why did you not allow anonymous and private opinions again. It's such a simple question.

• "Arrgh!" - Clone Trooper, Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.

• "Fat people are gross"
    -Abraham Lincoln

• YOU ARE HURT?
    SEXY RIGHT!
    -DIE HARD 4

• " it does not matter who we are, what matters is our plan"
    Bane from Dark knight rises

• "I'm a Dapper Dan man!" - Oh Brother

• A King has his reign, and then he dies. It's inevitable - Prometheus

• can 1 be from a game?

Yes of course 👍

I love meaningful quotes especially if I can relate to them. Sometimes they can " say" what we can't put into words ourselves

they can.

• We often do for our lovables. SACRIFICE... From the movie. IF i Stay..

What Girls Said 4

• world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

Sylvester Stallone, Rocky Balboa

• I am in love with you. And I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed. And that one day all our labor will be returned to dust. And I know that the sun will swallow the only earth we will ever have. And I am in love with you.

They don't kill you unless you light them. And I've never lit one. It's a metaphor, see: You put the killing thing right between your teeth, but you don't give it the power to do its killing. A metaphor.
    ~Augustus Waters, The Fault in Our Stars

Van Houten: She thinks I have a drinking problem.
    Lidewij: I also think the Earth is round.

• "You know what 'FEAR' stands for? It stands for False Evidence Appearing Real"
    - Nightcrawler

• Just survive somehow.-The Walking Dead